Services Plugins FAQs

🛒 Groceries Delivery like Instacart - New Template from Zeroqode

How get an error when trying to login with instagarm.
{“error_type”: “OAuthException”, “code”: 400, “error_message”: “Invalid Client ID”}

I deleted the old instagram app and tried to create a new one and still get this.

Hi Marlon,
the support that we provide with templates covers only general guidance and bug fixing if something is wrong with the template. We cannot provide step by step instructions of every modification that you want to do with the template.
Information on integrating Instagram can be easily found on Bubble’s general forum here https://forum.bubble.is
Hope you understand.
Thanks,

also, if you want to master Bubble and be very proficient in customizing any template you are welcome to sign up to our courses at https://lab.zeroqode.com

Hi Levon I have come across another problem with the template instacart. It seems that orders that are being placed on the site can be seen by anyone when they log on to there account. It seems as thou the orders are not user specific. This is a security issues as eveyone can see what other ppl are ordering.

this can be easily fixed by applying constraints (filters) in the repeating groups that show orders
(createdby=current user)

so in the order detail it is not showing the products that the customer purchased. how would that be fixed?

Hello @jamescdavis219

Are you testing the live demo app or is this your app created from template?
Have you done any modifications ? Or the issue is on newly created app from template?

Could you please provide more details, of the workflow with video/screenshots, setup. Thanks.

This was from the live demo app…I was checking it out for a potential customer.

Hi, @jamescdavis219

Sorry, we could not replicate the issue you’ve encountered if you could post the details of your action, in step by step. so we could check it out . Thanks for understanding.

KR,
Dumitru.

Under articles it never shows what the customer ordered. Just the total.

Hello @jamescdavis219,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting the problem. We will check the issue and will solve it asap.

Best Regards,
Alex.

1 Like

Hi @jamescdavis219,

We fixed the issue now everything works properly.
Thank you once again for reporting the bug!

Best Regards,
Alex.

is this app good?
worth ;
has anyone tried it?