Templates Plugins Courses

Has anyone tried the Create and Manage Spreadsheets plugin?

I just got this today and am totally stuck how to get it to actually work. I haven’t seen any documentation on how to set it up. I added the spreadsheet element to my page, but only get this and don’t see how to add rows/columns/etc. like this show in their demo

This is a link to to plugin.

Hello, @tmmerlo
Thanks for reaching out.

Please allow me to mention that the Spreadsheet Element - is a plugin element, which includes the sheet ( as on your screen).

After placing it on your page, you should configure the plugin’s actions, like “Add row”, “Add column” and others.
Please use our Demo Editor Page and just replicate all settings to your application:

Also, please find the screencast below:

If I can help you with some additional information - please let me know.
Best regards,

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it.
The PWC Spreadsheet demo link does not work. It says “The current user does not have permission to view this document.”
Also, I cannot hear any sound in the loom video, so that is not super helpful.

Am I supposed to create all of those “add row” etc. buttons myself? I don’t have any of them. Here is what I see on my editor page

Thank you for your help.

Hello, @tmmerlo
Thanks for your reply.

Please allow me to mention that there is no sound in the video. I just pointed out the elements you need to pay attention to.

Exactly. You should manually re-create the buttons within your application in order to work with them.

Please note, that the plugin element, which you placed on the page, includes the functionality of the plugin, but in order to use it, you should create additional tools. So, in your case, you should create the buttons, as demonstrated on our Demo Page:

In case you will face additional difficulties with it - please let me know.
Best regards,

wow, that’s really not how it is presented on the plugin page. It would have been nice to see some sort of documentation about this before I purchased to plugin so I knew what I was getting myself into.

Thanks for your help. I’ll see what I can do.

Hello, @tmmerlo
We are sorry for this inconvenience :pray:

Please allow me to mention that you can find the documentation for the plugin here:

The plugin contains Spreadsheet visual element which should be used on the page. So, the plugin actions should be created by the user, as it is indicated in the documentation.,

In case I can help you with configuration and you have some difficulties - please let me know.

Best regards,

I saw that page already, thanks. It doesn’t really give any instructions or tutorials and as I previously mentioned, your link to the version on the bubble editor doesn’t work. I’ll try and figure it out but you might want to reconsider how this is presented.

Hello, @tmmerlo
I apologize for the situation you have faced with the configuration.

We checked access to this link (read-only mode) and now, you will be able to analyze all the settings :slightly_smiling_face:: Pwc-spreadsheet-demo | Bubble Editor

Thanks for your feedback. We will consider it for the future updates of the documentation for this plugin :pray:

Please verify if you can enter it :pray:
Best regards,