Services Plugins FAQs

Homebnb template - search function

Hello,

I am looking at the Homebnb template, but from the Preview version available to view here, the search functionality does not work.

Using the search form on the home page leads to a long hang and loading bar, before showing an error that:

Sorry, we ran into a temporary bug and can’t complete your request. We’ll fix it as soon as we can; please try again in a bit!

Please can you confirm if this functionality works appropriately in the template? Since this is key functionality for the product.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @jed819, thanks for reaching out and reporting this issue.

Let us please investigate it with our dev team. We will get back to you asap and notify you at once. The investigation might take some time so please be patient.

Thank you for understanding,

Regards,

Thanks @Serg. I should also mention that similar errors occur during booking process, and that an error relating to an old version of the Stripe implementation also.

Of course, please let me know as you have an idea of the issue and any thoughts regarding fix.

Best,

Dear @jed819, hello!

Thank you for your patience!

We have pushed a template update, that has fixed the issue with search functionality and booking process.
To check changes, please see the Live Demo page: https://rentalstemplate.bubbleapps.io/

In case the same issue persists, please let me know.

Regards,