Services Plugins FAQs

How do i upgrade the agora plugin version 1.41.0?

I cant find any option to update.
1.41.0, which includes the added multi-streaming possibility.

I’m trying to get the (multi-streaming possibility) functionality can someone please help me out with the workflow and expressions? even documentation

Hello @beezray753, :wave:

Thank you for reaching out. You can update the plugin to the latest version just like any other plugin in your Bubble editor:

1. Go to the Plugins tab in your Bubble editor.
  2. Find the Agora Streaming & Video Conference plugin in your list of installed plugins.
  3. You should see an “Update available” notice next to the plugin version number.
  4. Click on the dropdown menu next to the version number and select the latest version (as shown in your screenshot).
  5. Confirm the update to install the latest version.

Here is the link to the post on the forum where the Version: 1.41.0 (Added multi streaming possibility) is described: Agora RTC. Please help! - #5 by Serg There are some screenshots of the setup. Is that what you meant or something else?

I hope this helps!

Best regards,
Daniel.

Thank you Daniel,

Is there any way to display all live can on page load without the viewers individually entering (room names)?

Hi @beezray753, :wave:

Thank you for your message. Could you please provide a bit more detail about what you mean by “display all live can on page load”? Any additional information or context would be very helpful. :pray:

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,
Daniel

Example

how can I show all live cam without entering (room name)
for each?

Is there any way I can bypass (room name).

Hi @beezray753, :wave:

Thank you for your question.

Without a room name, it’s not possible to connect to a specific room directly as the room name is essential for establishing a connection. However, there are a couple of approaches you could consider to manage room names more efficiently:

• You can send the room name as a URL parameter when navigating to the page. This way, the room name can be dynamically assigned based on the parameter value. For example, if you navigate to yourapp.com/page?roomname=xyz, you can extract the room name from the URL parameter and use it to connect to the room.

• If you want to avoid manually entering the room name each time, you can set a default room name in your application logic. This could be a fixed name or dynamically generated based on certain conditions.

• Custom Development: For more advanced use cases, you might want to consider hiring a developer to implement a custom solution that fits your specific needs. A developer could help automate the process of generating and managing room names.

Please think about which approach might work best for your use case. I hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Daniel