Services Plugins FAQs

🖼 Image Annotation - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello @Pipenio, thank you for reaching out.

Unfortunately at the moment it is not possible to save the position after it is changed. But this is a logic functionality and it is absolutely relevant to have it. Thank you for pointing out to this limitation, our team will update the plugin and add the functionality of saving the updated position. I will inform you once the new version is published.

Best Regards,
Alex

1 Like

Awesome! I’m sure that it’s going to be useful for many users and use cases.

In advance thanks, looking forward to receiving news from you!

Regards.

1 Like

Hello @Pipenio,

Our team updated the plugin and now it is possible to save the position of relocated markers. Please update the plugin to the latest version in your app. In our demo can be found an example of the workflow for saving a new position.

Best Regards,
Alex

1 Like

Great news! Thanks to the team, I will give it a try!

BR

1 Like

Hi, I want to use different icons for each marker on the same image. Is that possible?
Ideally, I also like to extract image with markers. Currently, its not possible.
I will be thankful.

Hi, @k.hamad730!

Thanks for reaching out and your feedback!

I’m afraid currently, the plugin doesn’t allow to use different icons for each marker on the same page. Apologies for the inconvenience.

However, we’ve taken into consideration your feedback regarding this feature and we may add in future updates.

Thanks for understanding! :pray:
Best, Julia.

Hi,
I use the plugin without any problem except that I want to print the image with the markers in PDF.

The markers never appear in the PDF or in the screenshot, even though they are clearly visible on the screen.
I tried with many PDF creation plugins, always the same result.
When I try to print a screen from the browser, the problem is the same, the pins do not appear.
But if I turn on Print background colors and pictures, i see the pins.

Would you have an explanation or a solution to work in a workflow ?
thank you in advance
Best,
Didier

Hi @dhnotes,
Thank you for reaching out and for using our plugins.

Would it be convenient for you to share more details about the issues you’ve encountered?
Namely, screenshots and screencast of your workflow setup, plugin element, the issue you see, and expected result, for screencast recording I can suggest using the Loom tool.
These details will help us reproduce your setup on our side and look into it.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply.
Best regards,

Hello! I acquired the plugin and replicated the steps on the demo, but when trying to add a marker, the image itself alongside the marker disappears and shows the following message:

I noticed as well that on the inspector of the element, I don’t have the fields Top and Left that you have on your demo:

MINE:

YOURS:

I think the issue is maybe somehow related to that, Can you help me? The plugin enables a major feature in my app, thanks in advance!

Replying to my own question for any in need in the future:

Be sure to have in your data objects the fields TOP and Left as number, I had them as text and therefore the element didn’t show the fields.

Now is working as intended, thanks!

1 Like

Hi @jr_veg,
Thank you for your message.
Glad you solved the above issues. :slightly_smiling_face:

For more workflow examples and data types values, please check the plugin’s demo editor page.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.
Best regards,

Hi, very useful plugin! any chance you can add an “always show” checkbox for the markers text? Rather than only have the text show when hovering over a marker?
marker settings
marker text

Kind Regards,
Alex

Hello @alex_m,
Apologies for the late reply. :pray:t2:

We will check how feasible it will be to add the requested change to the future plugin update, thank you for suggesting it. The investigation might take some time so please be patient.

Thank you for understanding.

Have a nice day!

Hi @alex_m,
I appreciate your patience.

We’ve updated the plugin and added the “Show marker text” option. Kindly ask you to upgrade your plugin to the latest version (1.10.0.) and give it a try.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Hi,

On the right I have the Image Annonations element which displays an image, the height is often greater than 2000 px.

On the left, in a RepeatingGroup, I display all the markers saved in the database with their X and Y coordinates.

How to make so that by clicking in an entry of the RG, it scrolls the Image Annonation element to the correct coordinates ?
I couldn’t find the event that could do this.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Didier

Hi @dhnotes,
Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, the current plugin functionality does not provide such a feature as there is no available action for this.

However, we’ll pass it to the developer team for consideration and they need to investigate how feasible it is to implement the requested feature in the nearest plugin update. Once it happens - I let you know, but, at the moment, I’m unable to provide you with an approximate time estimate.

Thank you for understanding.

Best,
Gulce

Hi @Gulce

Thank you for your feedback

I am very interested in this feature, I will be glad to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Didier

Has anyone been able to figure out how to save the image with the pins showing? I can’t get any plugin to screenshot as image, or create a pdf that will show it.

They don’t seem to recognize the ID Attribute for the img_annot element. I have also tried putting it inside a group, still same problem.

Please help! I need to be able to save the marked up image to bubble and/or download local.

Thank you, Bradey

Hi @bradey, thanks for reaching out and apologies for the delayed reply.

Let us check this question internally, I’ve passed it to the developer team for the research. Once any feedback will become available, I will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @bradey, thanks for your patience.

Regretfully, the current plugin functionality doesn’t allow saving the image with added pins.
A possible solution might be to use a third-party plugin that allows saving the image displayed in the plugin element into pdf or image.

Still, I’ve added your suggestion to the plugin’s plan for possible improvements, so the developer team will check how feasible would be to add it in future plugin updates. In case any news in this regard will appear, we will let you know.

Regards,