Services Plugins FAQs

šŸ–¼ Image Annotation - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello,

When i open an image (PNG and the height is 78000 px) with the plugin in Firefox or Edge.
The image donā€™t show. Only the markers are visibles.

I have this error :

But when i open in another tab itā€™s correct, the image is perfect.

I made a test with Image element, itā€™s the same problem.

When i open the same image in Brave is perfect, no error.

I think thereā€™s a limitation somewhere but I donā€™t know where to look.
Do you have any ideas ?

Best regards,
Didier

Hello @dhnotes ,
I hope this message reaches you in good spirits.

From the image youā€™ve attached, it appears that the problem might be related to how different browsers handle very large images. Here are some suggestions that might help:

1. Please check if your browsers (Firefox and Edge) are updated to their latest versions, as updates often include improvements in handling large files.
  2. Look into the browser console for any specific error messages when the image fails to load; this can give us more clues.
  3. Consider testing with different image formats or resolutions to see if that affects the rendering.

If you can provide more details about the error message that you mentioned, it would be very helpful in diagnosing the issue further.

Namely, screenshots and screencasts of your workflow setup, plugin element, the issue you see, and the expected result, for screencast recording (I can suggest using the Loom tool).

Please record a video in step-by-step mode with the browserā€™s console enabled, in case there are any error messages there, and share a link with us so we can understand better your use case.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply.
All the best, :slightly_smiling_face:
Take care!