Services Plugins FAQs

Is it possible to adjust the sound quality when using Agora Video Conferencing (WebRTC) and Streaming with Cloud Recording? If yes, how?

Hello, @hidetaka.ko

Yes, you can decrease the quality, but not increase it. However, we think that decreasing the quality of the audio within your application will not have a positive impact on work with it.

Also, I would like to note that creating the new plugin in Bubble, based on SDK, is a very difficult thing.

Hope my answer will help you.
Regards,

Yes, you can decrease the quality, but not increase it. However, we think that decreasing the quality of the audio within your application will not have a positive impact on work with it.

@Ecaterina
You say that lowering the sound quality is not a good idea, but I think it’s hard to say because the optimal balance between sound quality and bandwidth depends on the use case. I’m thinking that lowering the sound quality may improve the user experience. For example, if you are playing a game, if the sound quality of the group call is too high, you will have less capacity to play the game and the user experience of the game should be worse.

Do you think this perception is wrong?

@Ecaterina

you can decrease the quality, but not increase it.

Is it impossible to change the volume in the case of using the plugin provided by zeroqode and in the case of using the plugin that you created?

Hello, @hidetaka.ko

Please allow me to note that high-quality audio can decrease the capacity of the games ( as an example) only in case of a weak device. In any case, the possibility of high sound quality affecting the application (the plugin in particular) work is almost impossible.

I’m afraid that it is impossible to make the quality of the volume lower.

I kindly recommend you to check the conferencing function with Agora Streaming & Video Conferencing plugin one more time from different devices, because the quality of audio during the conferencing or streaming is very good.

Best regards,

@Ecaterina
You are talking about the performance of the device, but the same can be said for the bandwidth of the Internet, right?

Sure thing, you can analyze the documentation for both elements ( Streaming component/ Conference rooms ). Here you can find the detailed instruction for setting the plugin in your application:
https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/agora-api-connector-plugin/agora-streaming-component/agora-cloud-recording-for-streaming-component

I read it. Could you elaborate like below?
Do you mean stitching together a string of numbers and letters output from encoding customerID and a string of numbers and letters output from encoding customerSecret?

Will there be one space between the Basic and encoded characters?
Are you sure you want to use the encoding method of typing the text into a site like this one?

1. These credentials (customer ID and secret) must be base64 encoded using the following formula: customerID:customerSecret - (https://www.base64decode.org/ here you can do it).
  2. Take the resulting code and paste it into the plugin field for authorization with the word “ Basic ” (example: Basic NTM0YzU0ZWU0M2MxNDMyNGJkZqa2YjhhMzVlNGI4YmY6MWJhOTc2MGM4MDYyNGRhNWIyOWMzOGVkZGVhOMmU1)

We are implementing the same as in the tutorial and the demo page you guys provided, but we are getting AgoraConnector A Joined Room Failed and cannot make a voice call. I’ve run step-by-step in the debugger and everything, but the data transfer seems to be fine!
Is it possible for you to help me with an Agnecy plan or something similar?

I added additional question on here.

Hello, @hidetaka.ko
I’m glad to see your interest in our plugin.

Please allow me to provide you detailed responses to the questions below:

Yes, you are right. But please note that our plugin cannot affect your devices or the internet in any way. I’m afraid that this side you need to clarify by yourself.

I’m afraid that the information has been misunderstood. You have attached points from the instructions which simply need to be followed. You do not need to combine the string of numbers and letters together manually.

So, you just need to encode received credentials and place them into the plugin field for authorization:

Between the “Basic” and your code should be one space.

Unfortunately, this means that something was missed in the configuration of the plugin. Can you please provide us screenshots of your current settings for all plugin elements?

As for the Voice Call, please note that it can be done only by disconnecting the Video from the workflow/ console. In another case, you will start the conferencing both with video and audio.

Please note that we will respond in this thread on your request ASAP.

Hope my answers will help you.
Regards,

@Ecaterina
Thank you replying for every questions.
I provide my screenshots like below.

Unfortunately, this means that something was missed in the configuration of the plugin. Can you please provide us screenshots of your current settings for all plugin elements?

@Ecaterina

customerID:customerSecret

in Base64 encoding, is that correct?

IThe key_and_secret.txt file that I downloaded to get the customerSecret had both the key and the secret ID, but do I only need to use the secret?
key:73cfff68c3154052ae78b2c4706fd9bf
secret: 887131c25c6b49269288c97a0941f4fa

In other words, encode 73cfff68c3154052ae78b2c4706fd9bf:887131c25c6b49269288c97a0941f4fa in Base64
→ NzNjZmZmNjhjMzE1NDA1MmFlNzhiMmM0NzA2ZmQ5YmY6ODg3MTMxYzI1YzZiNDkyNjkyODhjOTdhMDk0MWY0ZmE=

Is it correct?

@hidetaka.ko

Yes, we checked this code through https://www.base64decode.org/ and your code is: NzNjZmZmNjhjMzE1NDA1MmFlNzhiMmM0NzA2ZmQ5YmY6ODg3MTMxYzI1YzZiNDkyNjkyODhjOTdhMDk0MWY0ZmE=

Now, you should place it here ( find the screenshot below) adding the word “Basic” :

Please check it and let me know about the result.
Best regards,

@Ecaterina
Thanks for replying. This is same result right?

Your code:
NzNjZmZmNjhjMzE1NDA1MmFlNzhiMmM0NzA2ZmQ5YmY6ODg3MTMxYzI1YzZiNDkyNjkyODhjOTdhMDk0MWY0ZmE=

Our code:
NzNjZmZmNjhjMzE1NDA1MmFlNzhiMmM0NzA2ZmQ5YmY6ODg3MTMxYzI1YzZiNDkyNjkyODhjOTdhMDk0MWY0ZmE=

@hidetaka.ko

Yes, they are similar.

Regards,

@Ecaterina

I’m afraid that it is not possible. Even if you will create a new plugin, based on the Agora functional, you can’t change and increase the kHz and Kbps, because this exceeds the maximum capacity of the сore functionality.

I spoke with an Agora rep today and he said that the sampling rate is 16khz~48khz, the bit rate is 24~192.

They told me that if I use the SDK that Agora provides, I can adjust the following 4 parameters.
Sampling rate (16khz~48khz)
Bit rate (24~192)
Auto gain control (on and off)
Echo cancellation (on and off)

Can I change these 4 parameters if I use the plugin provided by zeroqode? Or do I have to create my own plug-ins to do so?

Bubble recognizes that it can be made into apps as well as the web. I have a question about the Agora plugin for making an app.

Is it possible to use Agora’s SDK for iOS and Andoroid with Bubble?

The web has its own SDK for the web.
Isn’t it just a wrapping of the web SDK for the app?

Or can I use the native SDK as is by creating my own plugins?

Hello, @hidetaka.ko

Yes, correctly, as I mentioned earlier in our chat, the sample rate is about 48 kHz and a bitrate of 128 Kbps ( the highest audio quality).

These parameters already are included in our plugin and you cannot adjust them yourself. So, in other words, you can not make changes in these parameters using Zeroqode Plugin.

Bubble lets you create interactive, multi-user apps for desktop and mobile web browsers, including all the features you need. But please note that there is no guarantee that the plugin will work properly in the application.

As for Agora SDK ( which is not used by Zeroqode), it provides reliable real-time audio services for Native solutions:

Unfortunately, we can not assist you with it. Forum, chat, and email support is available for questions pertaining to the templates and plugins, provided by Zeroqode. I’m afraid, we don’t provide support for outsider topics or service usage, that is beyond the products we provide.

Sorry for this inconvenience. :pray:
Best regards,

I understand. Thank you.

@hidetaka.ko

You are always welcome!

Best regards,