Services Plugins FAQs

Agora Streaming & Video Conference Plugin

First of all, thank you for developing a great plugin!

I am hoping to use this plugin to implement a video-free group calling feature like Clubhouse. However, I have been trying to implement it by following your tutorials and Editor in Demo, but I am stuck.

Specifically, I’m getting AgoraConnector A Joined Room Failed and I don’t know why. I’ve tried step-by-step execution with the debugger, but data transfer seems to be fine. The screenrecording using the debugger is shown below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MGaIaP3eoZQkgxm2LUDeVW67pPz1_5ke/view?usp=sharing

I have three questions.

1. What value should I put in the Agora ID? Shouldn’t it be APP ID? If so, where can I get an Agora ID? I didn’t see any description of it in the documentation.

the APP ID and the value seem to be different in the following document.

2.What should be the value for Video Calls ID? Isn’t it an APP ID?
the Video Calls ID and the value seem to be different in the following document.

Doc is here. Agora Streaming Component - Zeroqode Documentation

3.Is it possible for you to help me by looking at the screen using an agency plan? I can add your email account if you want.

@hidetaka.ko

First of all, please note that the Agora Connector Plugin and Agora Streaming Component - are different options and each of them requires a different plugin element within your application.

I’m afraid that from this screencast the issue is could not be defined. To investigate your case, we need to receive screenshots of your current settings (workflows).

To use the plugin, you’ll need to create a developer account to get the App ID key at: https://docs.agora.io/en

Following this instruction, you will create an Agora ID: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/agora-api-connector-plugin#how-to-setup

Paste the App ID in the plugin Settings, in the Video Calls ID field. So, you are right and you should use the App ID.

Unfortunately, but our team does not provide step-by-step guidance for configuring the products. We help our users by answering general questions or fixing the appeared bugs. However, seems like to have not introduced the correct Keys and ID in your application. As result, it reproduces the issues.

Please carefully follow this instruction, starting from creating the Developer account: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/agora-api-connector-plugin#introduction

In case the issue will remain after introducing the correct keys, please let me know.
Best regards,

@Ecaterina
Thanks. Agora ID should be different from Video Calls ID?

>To use the plugin, you’ll need to create a developer account to get the App ID key at: Agora Documentation

What do you mean "you need to create a developer account to get the App ID key?
I already have the account like below. Is this different one?

Here.

Hello, @hidetaka.ko

Yes, you are right. There are different data.

No, you should use this one, but to replicate correctly all the keys from your Developer account to the application.

Sorry for this misunderstanding, but there is no screenshot of your workflow, but the settings of your current keys. Please share the screenshot of these settings:

Waiting to receive your answer.
Bets regards,

No, you should use this one, but to replicate correctly all the keys from your Developer account to the application.

Which key is not replicate correctly? Agora ID?
Agora ID is not different from App ID?
How can I replicate that key correctly?

Sorry for this misunderstanding, but there is no screenshot of your workflow, but the settings of your current keys. Please share the screenshot of these settings:

I’m sorry. Here.

@hidetaka.ko

I’m sorry for this, but we can’t tell you, which exactly key was replicated correctly. We just advise you to check if every key was correctly copied within your application.

I’m afraid that we can’t find the settings for “activated” the Agora component. To make things faster, you can add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application. This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.
Regards,

Thank you. I really appreciate you. I already added your account.

You say that Agora ID and Video Calls ID should be different data. However, I am using App ID for both Agora ID and Video Calls ID. I believe this is the cause. However, I do not know how to get the Agora ID. What part of the key is the Agora ID?

@hidetaka.ko

We have tested your application with our keys and it works properly.
It means that the reason you don’t redirect to the Voice Room is that the keys are wrong.

For fixing it, we kindly propose you create a new application, following this instruction ( all 5 steps):

After you will create a new application account, please introduce the APP ID in the VIDEO CALLS ID field :

The Agora ID and Certificate should remain Blank. Do not forget to introduce new keys here:

After introducing new keys, please try to go to the Voice Room and test the call ( we created the test page in your application, where you can test it).

Hope it will help you.
Regards,

Thanks for testing our project. It’s very helpful.

The Agora ID and Certificate should remain Blank. Do not forget to introduce new keys here:

@Ecaterina
What do you mean " remain Blank. introduce new keys"?? It’s very complicated expression for me.
“734~” is my new Agora ID?
“169~” is my new Certificate ID?

@Ecaterina

What do you mean “A new application”?

Does that mean creating a new project in Agora’s console screen?

Alternatively, you can use the

Does it mean to create another new project in Bubble?

I’ve already signed up for Agora and created a project, why do I need to do this?
Is it to reset it because I don’t know which key is wrong anymore?

I did as you told me.
I made new project on Agora and made blank Agora ID and Certificate ID.
It works. Thank you. I really appreciate you.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello, @hidetaka.ko

I’m really happy to hear that it helps you. We did a great job :slight_smile:

If you like our plugin, could you please rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves :smiley:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated to build great plugins :smiley:
Thanks! :pray:

@Ecaterina
Sure. I did. Thank you!

Hello, @hidetaka.ko

Thank you a lot. You are always welcome :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Ecaterina