Services Plugins FAQs

Ko-Fi template Feed Issue

I’m having problems with the feed function after paying with Ko-fi template, please let me know.

It seems that after I put a comment in Your messege and click the Support button, the feed does not reflect the comment.

However, if I do it a second time without refreshing it, it works. After refreshing the page, it always seems to reproduce. You can reproduce this after a demo login.

Hi @LF8MAN!

Thank you for reporting this issue. I’ve passed this to our developer team for investigation. Once any news will become available, I will let you know.

Thank you for understanding! :pray:

1 Like

Hi Diana,
Thanks, I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi @LF8MAN, I just wanted to give you a quick update - our team is working on this right now, and we hope to deliver the fixes by the end of this week.

Thank you for your patience! :pray:

1 Like

Hello @LF8MAN, a quick update on this - our developers have fixed the issue, and we’re currently waiting for deployment. I apologize it’s taking this long.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Diana
Thank you for fixing the problem!
I’ll check it out after deployment.

1 Like

Hi @LF8MAN.

As we’ve discussed in the Payment Settings Issue thread, in order to continue your work with our template, you will need to create a new app and select it from the “Start from a template” dropdown.

Have a nice day! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Diana

Thanks for the fix!
I am going to create a new application.

Hi Diana
I created a new app, but from the beginning, the database was over 300% used.
It may be that the Visit and Notification validation data is still there.

By the way, the problem was successfully resolved!
I’ll let you know!

Hi
Apparently there is one other problem going on.
As you can see in the image, the feed field is interfering with the button when it breaks lines.

Hi @LF8MAN, thank you for reporting this issue!

I’ve checked this on our side and it seems there is an issue with the multiline input. I’ve forwarded this to our developer’s team for further investigation and fixes.

Once any news will become available - I’ll let you know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you again for your report. :pray:

1 Like

Hey, @LF8MAN. Sorry for such a delay with an answer.

Glad to let you know that we have fixed the issue reported in this thread, namely “input field interfering the Buy a Coffee block”. To check the changes, as always, you need to create a new application and check out the changes made in this section:

Hope it helps. :pray: