Services Plugins FAQs

🗺 Mapbox Maps - Total revamp of one of the most popular Bubble plugins from Zeroqode

Hi, everyone! :wave:

There is something good we have to share. Now the Mapbox plugin has the live tracking feature! :tada:

Please find the details of the new “Add live real-time data” action description here:

To test it out, please update your plugin to the 1.79.0 version.

Hope it helps! :sunflower:

Hi, i trying to use Live Tracking but not show anything and shootme this error, i follow this guide “https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/mapbox-maps-plugin#44c998579283444b8d8a54eec8edee11

Hello.

Is there a way to set a marker label to a draggable marker. On a golf course, if I am adding a draggable marker, I would like to see how far I am from that marker.

Thanks,
Guy

It could be on Showing Popup with Distance from my current location.

Hello @swingenergyappit,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

To thoroughly diagnose the source of the error code you’re encountering, we’d appreciate further details. Would you be able to share screenshots of the following?

1. Plugin element setup
  2. Workflow configurations
  3. Database settings related to live tracking

Please include any other information you believe is important for our investigation.

Hope to hear back from you soon :hugs:

Hi @prologolf,

Currently, the feature you’ve inquired about for draggable markers is not available. However, we have passed this request to our developers.

Please rest assured that we’ll keep you updated on this matter :slight_smile:

Have an amazing day :hugs:

Thank you. For your quick response

In essence, all marker creation functions (Add marker, Add list of markers, Add draggable marker should, in my humble opinion, offer dynamic description and Tooltip/ popup settings.

Thanks
Guy

1 Like

Hello @guygreen63,

We appreciate your suggestions!

We’ve rolled out an update for the plugin to version 1.92.0. With this update, you can now assign dynamic or static descriptions to the Draggable Markers. To benefit from this enhancement, please ensure you’re on the latest version by visiting the ‘Plugins’ tab within your application.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to reach out here or directly at support@zeroqode.com.

Wishing you a fantastic day!

Cheers :hugs:

Hi this plugin is shooting this error when try to put a marker.

this is my config for use live tracking

Map config:

Workflow:

Database design

@dorel

Hello @swingenergyappit,

We appreciate the detailed screenshots you provided.

Considering the complexity of this issue, we kindly request your convenience to add our support@zeroqode.com account to your app’s list of collaborators. Granting edit rights will enable us to test the plugin within your environment and thoroughly investigate the potential root cause of the problem. Please note that Zeroqode’s Agency plan overrides any restrictions based on your Bubble plan, so you can disregard any red warnings. To do this, navigate to your Settings → Collaboration.

Furthermore, it would be immensely helpful if you could provide us with step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the issue on your page. Please outline the specific actions you take that lead to the error message, which will aid us in gaining a better understanding of the problem.

Thank you for your cooperation, and we wish you a wonderful day ahead! :blush:

Hey @swingenergyappit,

We appreciate your granting permission for access to your application.

To better assist you, could you please provide us with a step-by-step description of how you encountered the issue? We’ve created a test page under “zq_test” and conducted various tests, however, no errors popped up during this period.

Thank you so much for your understanding and cooperation! :blush:

Any suggestions for how to count how many points are within a polygon? In my case, I have users in different regions and am looking for a way to count how many fall within each specific region, and how many fall within none of the regions.

Hi @dylan

We appreciate your inquiry and would like to assist you further.

Currently, there isn’t a straightforward method to accomplish this task. To provide you with a more accurate solution, could you please share how you are obtaining the data for the Polygon? This additional information will allow us to explore potential solutions more effectively.

Thank you for your cooperation, and we look forward to helping you.

Have a wonderful day! :hugs:

Hey, @dorel .

Right now, I created polygon data using the mapbox geoJSon tool. Then, When the map is loaded, I call the draw polygon (Line) task in a workflow and it draws the geoJson. Then, the map is populated with user location pins. The goal is to get readings on how many users generally operate within a drawn region.

Whats your suggestions?

Hi @dylan,

Thank you for providing additional details!

I’ve gone ahead and created a task for our developer to investigate your question. We will assess whether the plugin currently supports this functionality or if it’s feasible to implement something similar. Rest assured, we will keep you updated with any information we receive from our development team.

In the meantime, if you have any more questions or need assistance with anything else, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us here on the forum or via email at support@zeroqode.com.

Wishing you a great day ahead :hugs:

1 Like

thank you @dorel . Ill be on the look out for what y’all come up with

Hi Dylan,

We’re excited to inform you that we have released a new update for the plugin. This update includes a brand new action called “What markers are in Polygon?” as well as a new state called “Marker ID in polygon.” This state allows you to retrieve the Unique ID of the markers that are within the specified polygon. You can use this in conjunction with the “Count” operator to determine how many markers are inside the polygon area.

To take advantage of these new improvements, please update the plugin to the latest version. To do so, simply go to the plugins tab in your Bubble editor, select the respective plugin, and choose the latest version from the dropdown.

We would greatly appreciate it if you could give these new features a try on your page and share your feedback with us.

Wishing you a fantastic Friday :hugs:

1 Like

This may be exactly what is needed! Will give it a run and provide feedback. thank you!

Hi Dylan,

I hope you’re having a wonderful day!

If you’ve been enjoying the functionality of our plugin, we would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to leave a review for the plugin. Your feedback about your experience with it is valuable. To do so, simply go to the plugins tab in your Bubble editor, select the respective plugin, and scroll to the bottom where you’ll find the review section.

Furthermore, if you’ve had a positive experience with us, the support team, and Zeroqode as a company, we would be extremely grateful if you could also leave a review on Trustpilot. This will allow others to learn about your experience
:pray:

Wishing you a fantastic day ahead and a happy Thanksgiving :turkey: :hugs:

1 Like