Services Plugins FAQs

đŸ—ș Mapbox Maps - Total revamp of one of the most popular Bubble plugins from Zeroqode

So, @dorel

I have a request. In the action configuration screen for the “what markers are in polygon?”, the lat and long data strings for each marker have to be stored with marker’s data thing to get the data. Can you make these dynamic field so I can extract the lat and long from a geographic address?

Also, How do I access the list of markers in the polygon? after performing the “what markers are in polygon action?”, do I read the “marker ID” state of the map ?

I am liking where this is heading! looking to get it to as close to realtime counts of what is in region and what is not.

Leaving good reviews now.

Hi @dylan,

I’ll check with the developer to see if we can make the latitude and longitude fields accept dynamic data from the user, rather than directly from the database.

Regarding the “marker IDs in polygon” state from the element, it allows you to obtain all the unique IDs of the markers that are inside the specified polygon. To display these markers in a repeating group, you can set up a repeating group with a constraint that the unique ID is in the state “marker IDs in polygon.” It might look something like this:

Data Source: Do a search for Markers (or whatever your marker data type is)
Constraints: Unique ID is in MapBox’s marker IDs in polygon

This way, your repeating group will display all the markers that fall within the specified polygon. I hope this information is helpful!

Wishing you a productive day :hugs:

Hello @dylan,

I have some good news to share. We have just released a new update for the Mapbox plugin - Version 1.102.0. In this update, we have made enhancements that allow the latitude and longitude fields from the action “what markers are in polygon” to accept dynamic data. :hugs:

To take advantage of this new feature, please update the plugin to the latest version and test the functionality. We would greatly appreciate your feedback on how it works for you.

Wishing you a fantastic day ahead :blush:

Hello im loving this pluging but live data isnt working, on data called from an external api or a repeting group that has data allready loaded from external source, it works perfectly when used with do a search for and data is obtained from bubble data base , can you please help and see if im missing a step to use live position update with external api request or if its a bug

That is too bad because I like some functionalities such as the possibility to add a draggable marker, center the map, plus others and to have a serious support.

Hello @a.bocanegra @cromzpune,

Thanks for your message and purchase.

To help us understand your specific use case more accurately, could you please provide additional details about your use case? This includes:

• The external API you’re using.
  • The way you are extracting the data, please check with step-by-step mode if the data is not empty and is retrieved correctly.
  • Whether you have added the “Add live real-time data” action in your workflow.
  • Screenshots and Screencast your workflow setup, plugin element, and the issue you see. For the screencast recording, I can suggest using the Loom tool.
  • Any other information that you think might be helpful for us to get a clearer picture of your situation?

Additionally, have you explored the possibility of storing the API data in the database, and later using it from there?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stephan

Thanks for quick reply.

1 Like