Templates Plugins Courses

Multi-Uploader - Errors with uploading larger files and extension being stripped

Hi there,

I’ve been very impressed by how well the Multi-Uploader works! Just a few issues with the below - any help would be much appreciated!

• If I try to upload something over +/-40MB, the upload appears to be using the phone’s Wi-Fi (the Android Wi-Fi upload icon appears) but the progress circle doesn’t appear and the % meter doesn’t show either
  • The ‘Tap to cancel’ doesn’t work at all, at any time
  • When trying to upload an MP3, the file extension (.mp3) gets stripped out from the filename, making it impossible to determine what elements to show (music player) and even when the file is downloaded, Windows doesn’t recognise it as an MP3 and doesn’t know what to do with it.

Please help me with this.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Multi-Uploader - how to delete files hosted on Azure?

Hello @mccjon99

Thank you for reaching out!

Unfortunately seems that we are encountering bugs in the plugin. Our team will analyze the plugin and will fix the bugs causing the issues. Thank you for reporting, I will keep you posted in this regard.

Best Regards,
Alex

It/s nice to see at least you got a response.

Thanks Alex, keen to see the update!

Hello @mccjon99,

The updated version of the plugin with bug fixes was published. Please update the plugin to the latest version to have it working properly. Unfortunately, due to some limitations of Bubble the functionality “Cancel Upload” was deleted. All other functionalities should work correctly.

Best Regards,
Alex