Services Plugins FAQs

New Plugin from Zeroqode - Video Player

Hey!
We have published a new plugin - Video Player.

This plugin allows you to play most video formats simply by uploading a static file or dynamic URL. Its advanced features allow you to set the speed of the playback, enable auto-play and auto-replay at the end. You can also customize the colors of the play button and the color of the playing bar.

video_player

If you have any questions regarding this plugin, please feel free to ask!

Thanks,

Tatiana Lazareva
Business Development Manager @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Hello, I am using your plugin for my app and there doesnā€™t seem to be any way to build a list that autoplay videos without have to click new video each time. Is there an autoplay feature that plays the next file in a list?. I am subscribed to your pluggin and it would really help with the development of my app. Just something that allows a list of videos to play automatically.

Thank you,

Araia

Araia, thanks for the question, we will add a feature to change the state ā€œfinishedā€ to yes, when the song is finished. You can then have a workflow which will check when finished is yes it will change the source of the song file and the video player will start playing the new video automatically and will change the finished back to no state. This way you will be able to create video lists that play back automatically. We will keep you informed why we enable that functionality.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, Levon, I would like to use this plugin but as you can see from the photo its unable to be downloaded

Best Regards
David

Hi David,
iā€™m guessing thatā€™s because you are on a free tier with Bubble. You need to be on one of the paid plans with them in order to be able to use premium plugins.
Hope this helps
thanks!

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

letā€™s stay in touch on twitter!

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

We have pushed a few new features to the plugin:

1. playlist support
  2. auto replay playlist
  3. workflows to play next, previous, first or last video from the playlist.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

Levon Terteryan

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

1 Like

This videoplayer is not playing a simple video through .My videos have fields with unique index numbers and belong to a group of video streams. Herein I have attached video-player on a completely separate page is using URL data to filter video.Not

working

version 1.4.0 is working well but version 1.5.0 is not. Kindly guys do something.

can you share access for us to your app?

we have received the access to your app, now can you please explain exactly on which page and what doesnā€™t work?
Thanks!

Ok! Lets Use the video_player page shown below in the screenshotvideo%20player|620x500

video_player page on this attached sreenshot. Has videoplayer only. Check elements and data sources

ok, we found the issue, it was because the video url contained spaces. Please install the new version of the plugin and now it should work fine.
Thanks!

Levon Terteryan

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

Kindly do the same for the music player. Its now working.Just to ask if .mov file extensions are supported?

.mov extensions cannot be currently supported.
We will update our music player plugin as well. I will post once itā€™s done, thanks

Hi @levon, is this plugin when used in Bubble, designed to only work with Youtube videos? I have it set up within my app to play dynamic links that users input. The links are for movie trailers, some on Youtube, some Vimeo, some on other sites; however only the Youtube links play. For any non-Youtube link that I try to play in this plugin, I get the response in this screenshot (ā€œNo compatible source was found for this mediaā€). Any help you can provide would be much appreciated.

hello, what are the other file types that you are trying to play back? Can you share a few sample links?

Hi, Iā€™m not 100% sure of the actual file types because the users only provide the links, but I think most are mp4s. I think I may have figured it out; if a vimeo video is on a ā€˜private linkā€™ is there any way to get it to work with this plugin? Sorry, but is there a way for me to share sample links with you privately @levon? Iā€™m not permitted to put them online publicly. Thanks!

no I donā€™t think that would be possibleā€¦

just send me a Private message through this forum please

Sorry @levon but Iā€™m not seeing any option anywhere on this forum to send a private message :sweat:

To note, I just tested it and the problem Iā€™m having is with all vimeo videos, whether or not they are private.