Services Plugins FAQs

Number formatting Plugin

Hey!

So I’ve stated to use your mobile number formatting plugin but it seems to be very hard to set the style you want. It’s coming out extremely small and I’ve gone through all the setting but I’m sure I’ve got it set up correctly. Is there a tick to getting the sizing right? Please see the picture.

Hi @richard3,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, this plugin doesn’t allow to easily change the style of this element, however, it is possible to accomplish it as a workaround.

First, you can extend the element to the same width of other input fields.
Second, you are able to change this font field:

And it should resize the plugin element with appropriate height, so you can play around with it and make it look nice. Also, you can adjust the Dropdown Height and its items style. However, if you don’t like how it looks, you can remove the border styles, or make them white, and just place this element inside a duplicate of your other input fields, as a workaround.

Hope it helps.

Best,
Alex

Thanks @alexandru ,

Sorry forgot to say that even when I change the size of the font it does nothing to the size of the input. Have you come across this before?

Rich

Hi @richard3,

Sorry, but this issue is still not reproducing on our side. Could you please try to make sure whether plugin’s element is stretched to the same width as the other input fields, afterwards changing the Font Size (px) for Input text settings, in order to adjust it.
If you experience the same or other issues, please share screenshots/screencast of plugin settings and the resulted app on preview, so we check on it and try to provide a solution asap.

Thank you. :pray: