Services Plugins FAQs

Phone Number - Property Value Error

I have a problem regarding values, I have a change screen with the field, but when the user does not access the field, the VALUE property is empty/null, but the VALUE WITH NO COUNTRY CODE property is correct, in tests I identified that if the user accesses the field the VALUE property is updated, this is causing errors in my application because if the user does not access the field when saving the information in the database it is updated with EMPTY/NULL

1 Like

Hi @telesinfo,

Thank you for your message.If the question is related to the same Phone Number Input + Formatting plugin, I recommend sticking to one forum thread for better consistency instead of creating new forum threads for each question/inquiry you have with the plugin.

Would it be convenient for you to provide more details regarding your use case?

Namely, screenshots and screencasts of your workflow setup, plugin element, the issue you see, and the expected result, for screencast recording I can suggest using the Loom tool.

Please record a video in step-by-step mode with the browser’s console enabled, in case there are any error messages there, and share a link with us so we can understand better your use case.

These details will help us reproduce your setup on our side and look into it.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply. :pray:

All the best,
Stephan

You asked me to search the forum before opening a new request, I did that and I didn’t find a solution to this problem, including an option to use a CUSTOM INPUT which has a problem, if it were working it could solve the problem

1 Like

Hi @telesinfo,

I apologize for the confusion. I just wanted to say that you can ask all questions related to the “Phone Number” plugin in the same thread.

But, to help you, we’ll need more details as mentioned previously: screenshots, video recordings, or any other relevant information that can help us replicate your issue.

Thank you for understanding, waiting for your response. :pray:

Best,
Stephan