Services Plugins FAQs

Plugin: Google Maps Extender

Hi

We are doings tests with the Google Maps Extender plugin on wrapped mobile apps, and its stable. However, for it to be useful we would like to have the following added:

States / variables on the element:

• Current zoom level - to be able to zoom in and out
  • Current bearing

Action: Add list of markers

• Ability to define marker size - to improve marker image resolution
  • Define marker anchor

Also adding the following action

• When map is moved - to be able to stop user tracking one the user pans or zooms the map

Any chance you will help us with this?

Hello @siticum ,

Thank you for reaching out and for your purchase, sorry for the delay over the weekend. :pray:

We are currently looking into your question and will respond to you as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation. :slightly_smiling_face:

Stay safe.
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hello @siticum,

Glad to hear back from you :pray:

After reviewing our plugin to confirm the availability of the features you mentioned, I’ve submitted an improvement request to our developers. They will investigate the feasibility of incorporating your suggestions. Rest assured, I will keep you informed with any updates regarding your inquiry as promptly as possible.

Should you have any more questions or further suggestions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us!

Best regards :hibiscus:

1 Like

Hello @siticum,

Thank you for your patience.

Regrettably, the developers have chosen not to incorporate the requested features into Bubble’s Google Map Extender Plugin. They believe that the Mapbox plugin comprehensively covers these functionalities, and we suggest considering a switch to that plugin for your needs.

We apologize for any disappointment this decision may cause :slightly_frowning_face:

Best regards, :sunflower:

Hi @dorel

Thanks for getting back to us. It makes sense and yes, the MapBox plugin does cover the features and very well.

However, this leaves us no alternatives unless Zerocode can fix the memory issues with the MapBox plugin that cause it to reload the Bubble App on third party wrappers.

We really really want this to be working! And most probably wont be the only case :slight_smile:

You can find the issue thread here MapBox Plugin: Memory issue causes the app to reload - Plugins - Zeroqode Forum

Let me know if you want more info on the issue.

Best
Sejr

Hello @siticum,

Thank you for providing additional details!

We’ve received the forum thread you linked, and either one of my colleague or I will follow up with you on that matter.

Best of luck with your application :pray:

Best regards :hibiscus:

1 Like