Services Plugins FAQs

Problem with QR Reader plugin

Hi,

I brought the QR Code plugin and I’m having problem with all the browsers that I’m trying to run my application.

Below the error that I’m receiving when I try to “Start QR Code” on Bubble:
Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 2.48.37 PM|690x470

Please give me some help.

Hi, @alencarguerreiro!

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, this issue is not reproducing on our side. To help you better and figure out, could you please provide more details like: the exact steps to reproduce, screenshots of your workflow and plugin settings.

Thanks for understanding! :pray:
Best, Julia!

I think that you need to provide a better documentation and make more tests.
I’m not the first one with this problem.
Take a look on this forum thread:

It was my first experience buying something from Zeroqode and it was disappointing. I spent many hours (and many $$$) trying to figure out how to solve the problem.

Please, just make more tests including the QR Reader inside a group and other options… You certainly find the bugs in your plugin.

Thank you.
I had to recreate my page to solve the problem.

Hello @alencarguerreiro

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experienced issues with the plugin. :pray:

However we always check and provide support accordingly to all the related issues.

In order to understand that the plugin sure fits within your required functionality, we are providing the opportunity to demo it. We strongly encourage you to test the plugin before purchase.

The demo provides information on how to setup the plugin within the page, also opening the demo page editor provides workflow and design guidance.

For us to provide best support, we do require standard information, what is your setup workflows/design, steps to reproduce the issue, screenshots, etc. and other details which will help us better understand the issue and provide guidance, which is what my colleague asked for.

We do appreciate the feedback regarding our products, so we could improve them better for all customers.

I’m glad that you’ve managed to make it work, and again sorry for the trouble. :pray:

If you have any other questions just let us know. Thanks.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Hello @alencarguerreiro

Again thanks for the feedback!
We’ve updated the documentation - https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/qr-and-bar-code-reader-plugin#introduction
Made tests with the plugin, inside groups of elements, a reusable element with different types of readers and the plugin works on the test bench we’ve set up.

The demo itself of plugin element being set within-group containers:

So you know we’ve always listened and listening to customer’s feedback in order to provide the best experience and improve our products across the board.

Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Dumitru.