Services Plugins FAQs

QuickBooks plugin queries

@stu_bowes,

Thank you for your patience :pray:

We have investigated carefully your test page and it appears that the error you are receiving is referred to the expiration of your own token, that you are using for the plugin setup. Please try to follow the plugin documentation and refresh your token keys, and replace the old ones that your plugin currently uses. It should help.

Argumentation - the error appears right after the page load when you run the app as the harry.flash1@simpbills.net user. If you logout and try to log as some user - you’ll receive the error.

Additional advice - please try also (after you refresh your token) recreate on some test page our demo page functionality and check if it’s working OK.

I hope it helps. Take care. :pray:

Hi Kate - sorry, I missed your message somehow so have just seen it today. I’ve checked my client id and secret on QB and they have not changed and are the same as configured in the plugin. I’ve checked your documentation and it doesn’t mention that anything else is required. What am I missing?

Hi Kate - I’ve tried refreshing the tokens on QB. Now if I run as Email: harry.flash1@simpbills.net i get the following error. Seems the connection is now associated with another user. Can you advise which one?

Hi Kate - I’ve found the correct user to run as. It seems it was auto created. I’ve give it email address qbtest@email.com. When I run as this user, I get the error message below BUT, after clicking ok, data is returned by the API in the repeating groups on the test page? Can you tell me why I’m seeing the error message?

Hi Kate - today no data is being returned at all. I really need to know what’s going on?

@stu_bowes,

I’m sorry for such a delay with the answer :pray:
Let me please check the info you have shared. I’ll get back to you as soon as I have any useful info.

Thank you for your patience.

Hi @stu_bowes,

Let me jump in here to help. Unfortunately, we cannot find any issues on our side. The plugin seems to be functioning properly.

As my colleague Kate suggested, it is best to avoid the scheduled workflows that seem to be still set up on your side:

In order to solve the problems on your side, please make sure to follow the previously shared instructions, especially make sure to have your token refreshed, and simply set up the workflows as per our demo app here.

Thanks for understanding.

Best,
Alex

Hi, @rico.trevisan and Zeroqode Support Team!

Were you able to solve this? I’m having the same problem (everything works fine in sandbox, but doesn’t work with production keys/tokens) and I’ve already checked every info more than 5 times.

Thanks very much.

I never did. The business changed and we no longer use QB.

Curious: are you using the Brazilian QB? I think / fear is a country problem.

Thanks for the reply, @rico.trevisan.

Actually no. I’m brazilian but it’s for a client from the USA.