Services Plugins FAQs

Repeating Group to CSV Plugin for Bubble (Issues viewing the csv files in Google Sheet)

I’ve set up a repeating and the plugin according to the instruction. However, when the csv is downloaded there’s a problem with formatting when viewing the files in excel and google sheets. I hope that you guys help. Thank you.

Here’s a link to the walkthrough of the issues that I’ve ran into:

Hello, @toppypmarketing!
Please accept my apologies for the delayed reply :pray:

Will it be convenient for you to add our support@zeroqode.com account to your app’s Collaborator list? Since we are on an Agency plan, you can add us even if your app plan is Hobby.

I’ve just added you guys to my collaboration list.

Below is the location of the repeating group:

ext-adminstaff-screen page > Popup Check-In/Out Data

The workflow is in:

View Check-In/Out Data folder

Thank you for the response. I hope that you can help fix it.

1 Like

@toppypmarketing,

Could you please guide me on how can I show the Popup Check-In/Out Data on the ext-adminstaff-screen page? I’m having a hard time reproducing the issue with the plugin and need a little help or a step-by-step guide of actions that I should make to trigger the Download CSV rg-to-csv Check-In/Out Data action. :sweat_smile:

Thanks!

Kate,
Thanks for the reply. I’ve recorded another Loom video to give you the step-by-step guide of how to access the data. Thank you so much for taking your time to help.

Here’s the video:

1 Like

@toppypmarketing,

Thanks for the video! I was able to reproduce the issue. Now I will create a bug report for the plugin developer. It will take some time due to the developer team’s workload, but please be sure I get back to you as soon as there is any update on the bug report process.

Thank you for your patience.
:sunflower:

Hello, @toppypmarketing!
Thanks a lot for your patience. :slightly_smiling_face:

We have fixed the issue you have reported recently. Thanks again for your patience on this matter. Also, we have added a few functionalities to the plugin, please find a short announcement here:

To see the fixed version and use new functionalities, please update your plugin to the latest version and give it a try.
Let me please know if you face any difficulties. I will be glad to help.

:sunflower: