Services Plugins FAQs

Salesforce API with Bubble

Hello

I’m trying to setup Salesforce API with Bubble, but i always get the error
error=redirect_uri_mismatch&error_description=redirect_uri%20must%20match%20configuration

On Salesforce-connected App, my callback url is set as :
https://mydomain.bubbleapps.io/api/1.1/oauth_redirect

(note : when using your Salesforce API Plugin test platform , it works perfectly)

Thanks for your help

Hi @michael.kazmierczak,

Thanks for using our products. Perhaps you can give it a try again to our docs as everything is up-and-running. Could you please make sure that everything is configured properly by also checking our demo editor here to preview how plugin is working.

However, if you still have the same or any other issues after configuration, please share more details like screenshots and/or screencast of your app, workflows, what you’re trying to accomplish with this plugin, the exact steps to reproduce this issue, browser and OS version you’re using to develop your app. This way, we can get a better troubleshooting, then provide working solutions asap.

Best,
Alex

Hello,

thanks for your quick reply !

When going to your doc page, all screenshots have “broken links”. Could you fix them ?

When going to your live demo, it works for me : i can connect and i can see my contacts.

So i’ve just copy/paste your login button, and added a Signup/login with salesforce worfklow.
When clicking on this button (dev or prod version), the page becomes blank with just one line on top : “error=redirect_uri_mismatch&error_description=redirect_uri%20must%20match%20configuration”

On Salesforce-connected App, my callback url is set as :
https:// mydomain .bubbleapps.io/api/1.1/oauth_redirect

Regards
Michael

Thanks for feedback @michael.kazmierczak,

I’m afraid the images are not broken on our side. Perhaps you can try to use a different browser? However, no worries, just to speed things up so you can make it work on your side as well, here are the screenshots:

The issue seems to be at this point. You just have to insert your Live and Test URLs.

If you’d like to replicate our demo, please make sure that everything is set up properly as per demo, then give it a try again by setting the appropriate Collback URLs as well.

Hope it helps.

It works !!!
Thank you very much.
2 errors :

• the second callback url for version-test
  • i didn’t select “access to your basic information”

Easier with the screenshots for sure. They were hidden by my “Privacy badger” plugin in Firefox, sorry about that.

Thanks again !
Michael

Thanks @michael.kazmierczak for feedback, I’m glad you’ve managed to make it work on your side as well. If you like our plugin, could you please rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor. You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great plugins!

Hi @alexandru, I am running into the same problem. I followed your instruction, I added two callback urls: https://mydomain/version-test/api/1.1/oauth_redirect and https://mydomain/api/1.1/oauth_redirect, but I am still getting this error “error=redirect_uri_mismatch&error_description=redirect_uri%20must%20match%20configuration.” Do you know what could be the reason?

Hello, @kaya.stattmiller
Thanks for reaching out.

Please allow us to investigate this issue internally and to revert with our comments ASAP.

Best regards,

Hello, @kaya.stattmiller
Thanks for your time.

Please allow me to mention that if you see this error, seems you have missed any of the steps.
Kindly ask you to check every point and to introduce the information as it should be:

1. Access My Developer Account and Open Setup Menu:

2. In Setup menu go to Apps TabApp Manager:

3. Create a New Connected App (Filled the required information for your app and enable API settings) → Save the changes

4. After completion, you’ll be redirected to the app page in view mode where you could get the Consumer Secret and Consumer Key:

5. Paste the Consumer Secret and Consumer Key , in the plugin settings:

Probably, you mistyping your keys in the application. Please do not forget to select “access to your basic information”.

Please check it and let me know if all is working.
Regards,

@Ecaterina thank you for getting back to me. I doubled check everything and I am still getting the same error: “error=redirect_uri_mismatch&error_description=redirect_uri%20must%20match%20configuration.” Here is a screenshot from my setting in SFDC:

Thank you!

Hello, @kaya.stattmiller
Thanks for the screenshots.

We suppose that the issue is in your CallBack URL field and introduced links:

As we understand correctly, you have tried to make the WebHook ( the action on the Backend of your application ). However, our plugin is created for the Frontend actions, I’m afraid.
So, you can see the difference between the links from our Documentation and yours.

However, in case you are willing to use exactly the links with “api/1.1/oauth_redirect” please carefully analyze this documentation to create a correct redirect: Workflow API - Bubble Docs

In case if you will have some additional questions, please be free to contact me.
Best regards,

@Ecaterina got it! I was just using your instruction from the plugin page:

I changed the urls and I got it to work. Thank you!

1 Like

Hello, @kaya.stattmiller
Happy to hear that all is working now.

In case any additional questions will appear- please let us know.

If you like our plugin, could you please rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves :smiley:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated to build great plugins :smiley:
Thanks! :pray:

@Ecaterina I have a question about your demo editor. How exactly did you get the opportunity? I set up the set state, but when I am trying to set up the workflow, I can’t find it. Here is the screen short of your set up:

Here is the view on my end:

I am trying to get all contacts ans the set up should be the same as your get opportunity. Also, I don’t see get opportunity on my end either.

Thank you!

Hello, @kaya.stattmiller
Thanks for your question.

Please allow us to check the possibility to replicate the “Get opportunity” workflow and to revert with our comments to you.

Thanks for understanding and sorry for this inconvenience.
Best regards,

@Ecaterina thank you! As I mentioned, I am interested in getting all contacts, all leads, all accounts, and all opportunities into the bubble app. I wanted to mention it just in case there would be different workflows for it.

Hello, @kaya.stattmiller
Thanks for the details.

Currently, we are working on an error, which appeared with the “Get opportunity” option.
The reason is defined and our development team is working on fixing it. We will do our best to revert in the nearest time with an update.

As for other options, which you have mentioned, all of them are working properly.

Thanks for understanding.
Best regards,

Hello, @kaya.stattmiller
Thanks for your time.

By this message, I would like to note that we have fixed the issue with the “Get opportunities” action within the " SalesForce API Connector" plugin. Now, all actions work properly.
Please use the plugin’s Bubble Editor page for replicating the settings for the action:

In addition to all mentioned above, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version and give it a try.

Hope it will help.
Best regards,

Thank you! I will try it over the weekend and let you know. Is 1.7.0 the latest version?

Hello, @kaya.stattmiller

Will be waiting to hear you soon and to receive some feedback regarding the plugin.

As for this, please note that we updated the plugin to 1.7.0. version.

Hope all will work properly.
Best regards,