Services Plugins FAQs

Schedule Workflow on a list Error - AWS File Uploader

Hello,

We are using your AWS File Uploader plugin. With the latest update, we noticed that it gives an error when we use a Workflow on a list API. It iterates several times on the list that we pass as an argument.

I attach a pdf so you can see what happens.

I had to go back to a previous version of the plugin to fix the error (1.98). In all new versions, the error remains.

Thank you very much.

PDF

Hello, @pbenito
Thanks for reaching out.

We suppose that this issue could be related to some conditions you are using for the version-live.
In order to check it, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.
Regards,

Hi Ecaterina,

I already added that e-mail to my collaborator plan. The access to the page is: Scar-mgpsa | Bubble Editor.

The element where we have de plugin is a reusable element called FileUploader.

Thank you

@pbenito

Can you please describe to me how exactly I can find this reusable element within your application?
I need to understand which User I can use for the test and on that page, I can find this reusable element to reproduce all the steps from your PDF file.

Please provide me with step-by-step guidance for speeding up the process.

Best regards,

Can you please provide me an email so I can forward this information. This app contain sensitive data, and I’m not allowed to public any data like that.

Thanks.

@pbenito

Please be free to send it to my email: ecaterina.cheptini@zeroqode.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,

@pbenito
Thanks for the provided instruction and the test page.

Please allow me to pass this issue to our Development team for their investigation.
Before it, I would like to suggest you use previous plugin versions, so you will be able to continue your app creation.

Thanks for your understanding.
Best regards,

Thank you. I’ll wait for your news.

1 Like

Hi @Ecaterina, do you have any news about this issue?

It’s just to know the status of the investigation, because I have certain data open to public so your team can work within our app and that has a high security impact on it.

Thanks

Hello, @pbenito

Our development Team is working on the issue fixing right now. I hope that the new plugin version will be deployed by the end of this week.

Currently, we are not working within your application, since the error is in the plugin code, not your app.

I will notify you once it will be ready!

Best regards,

Hello, @pbenito
Thanks for your patience.

By this message, I would like to notify you that our Development Team fixed the issue with uploading files several times.
Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version ( 1.103.0) and give it a try. After it, please let me know about your result.

Best regards,

Hi @Ecaterina

It works, but only if you upload one file, but in case you select 2 or more files, it replicates each file the same number of files you upload.

I hope I explained the issue properly.

Thanks for your help.

Hello, @pbenito

In case you will use the " List of the URLs", for example, your files will be uploaded in the one Data Table field.
Thus, it will be better to use these settings:

In case I misunderstood your request, please add more details and share the screenshots of the error you have faced.

Looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,