Services Plugins FAQs

Smart Calendar Booking Course Video 3

Hello!

On the Smart Calendar Booking System Course, Video 3: “Fetching availability from a users calendar” at 14:27, I see the demo video has the following returned values: kind, timeMin, TimeMax, calendars primary busy (list) with start and end times.

To my knowledge and watching the video over 2-3 times, I am consistently getting the following returned values: kind, timeMin, timeMax. I am missing the calendars primary busy (list) along with start and end.

I would like some assistance in determining what mistake/error I am making please.

Thank you.

Hello, @tyler1. Thanks for reaching out.
Please accept my apologies for the late reply.

Please take a look also at my video record. I hope it will be useful:
Google Calendar API issues - Courses - Zeroqode Forum

Also, please pay attention to the date values you are indicating in the time min/max fields. Insert there some relevant/current date range:

Please let me know if you have more questions.
I hope it helps. Take care.

1 Like

I exatly have the same problem with Tyler1.
@tyler1, were you able to find the solution? If yes, can you please explain how to fix this problem?
@kate, can you teach how to solve the problem here again?
I want to know a specific answer how to solve this problem.

Everyone, I guess many people following this video are facing the same problem, so if any of you know how to fix it, can you please share it to us here?

Any help would be appreciated!!

Best,
Roots

Hello, @allstudents.roots!
Please accept my apologies for the late reply. :pray:

I’ll be glad to help you. Please make sure that:

1. in the Free/Busy API call, in the Body parameters you have set the date range, that includes at least 1 existing event in your email. It is necessary because if you have set an “empty” date range, the API call might not initiate correctly.
  2. please check my setup and compare it with yours (you might need to remove the time zone field from your JSON):
    https://www.loom.com/share/d4ab4f3701e24d9e9c4a9870cb229adf
  3. the time range you are indicating mustn’t be huge - at least 2 months.

Please check and let me know if my video was helpful (or not). I’ll try to help you figure this out. :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards ,

Hi @kate

Thank you for your replies with the wonderful video.
I’m gonna check and write it down here, if things will work out following your advice!!

Best,
Roots

1 Like