Services Plugins FAQs

Spotify Clone Template workflows for music player

Hello @djpapzin,

These two workflows are related to two different objects form the page, download from Search Results and Favourites groups. The action’s settings for downloading should be as here:

Best Regards,
Alex

Hi @alex.grimacovschi

Things have been going well lately. I have another question.

The workflow for Group Profile is clicked, the condition website home URL is empty what does it mean? Those conditions are never met (I never see the pop up), I always end up at the page profile

Hello @djpapzin,

Could you please share a screenshot of this workflow? From what I can see in the template we have only one workflow " Group Profile is clicked" and it doesn’t have any condition.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hi @alex.grimacovschi

Sorry for the late reply, here are the screenshots:

Perhaps this was added to pop up when the music is playing and not to interrupt the player?

I have another question regarding the three inputs: Input, Input 02 & Input 03

Would you please help me understand what their function is? Perhaps direct me to a place where I can find more information?

Hi @djpapzin,

Thanks for reaching out. Let me jump in and help you here. Unfortunately, this popup logic was not meeting the condition to be true, in order to actually appear in your app. It is an old logic tailored to a previously removed functionality, which was not fixed as well. Here is how you could make things work:

So this popup will only appear when user’s name is empty, so you actually have to fill in this data as it is the first time when new user creates an account. Or, you could implement any other modification to this condition and make your Bubble app look and function as you desire!

There are 3 Repeating Group elements on this page, and for each of them is used an Input, in order to create a state of type number, which calculates the number of tracks of that specific Repeating Group element. So, when you press the arrow buttons that change the playing track, it is used to display the appropriate track being played in the AudioPlayer.

If you have some more questions, please let me know.

Note: we recommend to have an intermediate experience with Bubble to easily tweak this template, or at least a basic understanding to be able to work with embedded functionality.

Thanks!

Best,
Alex

1 Like

Hi @alex.grimacovschi

Thank you for clarify everything, I understand better now, I’m able to tweak it as I need.

I have a question regarding creating a new page and cloning the original page from the template. Does Bubble allow this? Or I need to create a new app from the template?

Example: Add a New page mymusic2 and clone from mymusic (from original template, not the version I have modified

Hi @djpapzin,

Yes, you can add as many clone/new pages as you like. It is not required to create a new app.

Where you can give it a name, then select a page you’d like to clone if you will.

If you have more Bubble development related questions, please post your request here https://forum.bubble.io/ or you can find some existing threads with questions solved.

Thanks!

I believe my problem was not clear enough…

Follows the screenshots, would give me a new page cloned from mymusic (already modified). Want I would like to do is get a new page cloned from mymusic (unedited/as in the template)

My problem is I have modified all the pages as j need but I messed up the mymusic page…So I want to clone the page but using the original copy from the template, not clone the page I already messed up…

Hope I’m making sense…

Hi @djpapzin,

Thanks for this feedback. So, in case you’ve already modified your mymusic page, the only way to get back would be to Undo all changes to the page, or as another alternative you could create a new clone page (so you keep the modified one as well) and copy all elements/workflows from original one (but, it will be required to create a brand new project with this template, indeed, so you’ll be able to copy).

Hope it helps.

Hi @alex.grimacovschi

Thanks for your suggestions. I tried the copy and paste method, but when pasting, the elements don’t align well on the page. Is there an extra step that’s needed to get a perfect copy and paste? or the only way is to manually adjust the elements after pasting?

Hi @djpapzin, unfortunately - yes, it will be required to manually align the elements. However, you could try a workaround in this case. In your new project, you could try to wrap all elements inside a Group element, then copy and paste the whole group into your original project. Hope it helps.

Thank you @alexandru, let me try that out.

That doesn’t seem to help either but I have forwarded the question to the Bubble forum.

1 Like

To use Spotify clone template workflows for the music player, could I confirm whether I can get help from an excellent Spotify Playlist Downloader Mac, which can download music from Spotify without a Premium subscription. And it’s able to get local MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc. from Spotify songs.
I have this tool on its Thanksgiving Sales. Please let me know what can I do with it.

Hi @JunneMendes. Thanks for reaching out.

Just to confirm, are you asking if it is possible to use the Spotify Playlist Downloader Mac service for downloading music files from the template?

If yes - then, there is no need for that service because the Streamy template is just built as a Spotify clone, but it does not use the Spotify APIs or logic. The Streamy template is using the Audio Player plugin that plays the music files, saved in the template database (as URLs).

If you want to provide your users with the ability to download audio files from the template - it is possible to implement such a feature after the template purchase.

Please check the template promo video, demo page, and documentation to learn more about how does it work:

In case if you’d like to provide more details on your question or want to ask more questions - please feel free to let me know.

Thank you and take care.
Regards,

Hi,

I’m back again on this thread and i’m having troubles with autoplaying from the audio player. I double checked with the demo, it also doesn’t autoplay. I’m using chrome on windows 10.

It so painful that people build things they do not give support for, its been more than 4 days that I sent a request for support but none given

1 Like

Same here, I’m still waiting for feedback since they said they will get back to me ASAP.

Hello, @Tlhogi and @moserbcudi Thank you for your patience.

Please accept our apologies for the late reply. We are currently working on your report. It takes some time due to the developer’s workload but please be sure we get back to you once we have any updates.

Thanks.

1 Like