Services Plugins FAQs

Spotify Clone Template

Let’s discuss here everything about Spotify Clone Template :slight_smile:

I’m interested in using this for a audio subscription site. But I want to understand a bit more about how it actually handles audio playback.

The demo seems to show lists and groupings fine enough…but there doesn’t seem to be an actual audio file I can demo.

Do you know of any sites that have implemented this template that I can see how the actual user experience around playback goes?

thanks

Hello Emmanuel
unfortunately we are not aware of real-world examples built on this template as users who buy it not necessarily let us know what they build with it.

But what you mean an actual audio file that you can demo? Can you show a screenshot?
Files get uploaded to the Bubble database and then an audio player simply plays it.
Please advise
Thanks,
Levon

ok…I went back in and figured out that I could creat an album and add tracks to it.

Is there a way to make the tracks autoplay through the playlist? it seems to stop once a particular audio file is complete.

and I assume we can set permissions to ensure only admins can create albums and tracks, but maybe allow users to be able to create playlists. is that correct?..or probably too complicated for bubble to do?

Thanks Levon

we have created our own plugin for this. (the template uses default Bubble plugin that can be changed) check out here https://forum.bubble.is/t/audio-player-new-plugin-from-zeroqode/21468

yes this is definitely possible

ok great. I"m ramping up on my bubble skill so I will understand how to modify the template to work.

any thoughts on how to create iOS and android apps with OFFLINE storage? (Thats prolly the last piece to the puzzle)

Hey Emmanuel, the offline mode might not be tricky (not totally sure if it’s possible) but the online native apps could be done as shown here https://zeroqode.com/native

Hi there ! I am considering buying this template + native apps, but i would like a confirmation. Can you confirm that the online mode can be easily implemented on the apps (for the audio files) for the users without internet access ? Can you test this ?
Thanks !

Hello, thanks for your question.
i believe you meant offline mode? i’m afraid we don’t support that, as the native solution works basically as a browser and shows content of a web app realtime when there is internet connection. Without internet it would simply show a static screen that the user needs to go online.
Is it critical for you to support offline mode?

Hi Ievon!
Thanks for your quick feedback on this. Yep, I mean offline mode and this is a critical functionality for me.
Philippe

For offline mode it’s possible to build a real native app (still without code) using a platform called dropsource.com - all the front end can be built on it and connected to our Bubble template for spotify.
I think this is a viable option although it would require additional work for building out native front end.
What do you think?

Yep!, that may do the trick.
I am going to test this and get back here with my feedback!
Thanks for the tip and time!

Philippe

1 Like

Hi levon !

Just purchased your template. Have a question regarding the music player to be used with the template. Shall i purchase the zeroqode audio player also so that the template is fully functional ?
Thanks !

Philippe

Hi Philippe,
You are right here. We applied our own plugin, that you should buy, and use in your application, by replacing existing elements with paid ones.

You can also check the plugin library, to see if, there is any other solution, that fits your needs, but than you will need to re-set the workflows to fit the chosen plugin.

If you will need hints, or stepbystep, just let me know, and I will record for you short screencast.

Just to add to what Karel mentioned, it’s possible to change the audio player to the free Bubble one and update the workflows, however it won’t have the exact same look and feel.
Thanks

Is there anyway to add levels of accounts for artist who upload music and users into this template on bubble?

also. is there anyway to see the demo of how the mobile app operates for the spotify template?

it won’t let me pm you here’s my email.
samcurates@gmail.com
I’d like help with setting up account roles

• Spotify template currently doesn’t support different account roles. But this can be easily added on your end.
  • The website will behave in our mobile application the same way as it behaves ion any other browser. Our native solution is website wrapper, that has all the functions, the web browser has, so what you see in browser of your mobile device, you will see also in the app.
  • Artist analysis wasn’t included in this template, as such feature depends on individual preferences.

You can add all these features by own, but if you need a hand, just PM me with your email, and one of our project managers will contact you back.

1 Like

Hi there,

I have bought your plugin, but i’m still stuck. I believe this is the spot…

If you can explain to me, that will be great !

Thanks !

Philippe