Services Plugins FAQs

Spotify Clone Template

If I understood properly your picture, You are have deleted the existing plugin and installed the paid one. That’s why you see the this message "missing… ". The plugins aren’t same, as each time you install plugin it gets it’s own unique id (in your case “ABO”), so you will need go through all the missing actions, and create new ones (reproduce the older) with this plugin.

Hmm. Not exactly. I haven’t deleted the existing plugin.
This is what I did on the first instance:

1/ Create an app out of spotify clone template
2/ Detected the “missing message”
3/ Asked on the forum if I should buy the paid plugin to get it work.

You told me to buy the plugin. Then, second instance:

1/Deleted the first app
2/Tried to subscribe to the plugin but impossible with a hobby account
3/Create another app out of the template
4/Bought a personal account on Bubble for this new app
5/Subscribed to your plugin
6/ Tried to make it work

=> same message “missing…”. And I cannot reproduce “the older action” because I could never access to a working one. In both instance, the plugin was missing.

Any idea ?
Philippe

I see can you please share with me (can be over private Message) link to the template, so I can have closer look?

Hi Karel,
Yes, please record a short screencast on how to reset the workflow with the paid one.
Thanks in advance!
Philippe

Sorry, please disregard my previous post, i see that you already tried to build a new app and still have the same issue, we’ll try to look into this. Also if you add bubblestore@bubblewits.com to the collaborators of your app we’ll try to troubleshoot this. Thanks

Hi levon,

Thanks for your feedback. As per your recommendation, I have upgraded my bubble account and added bubblestore@bubblewits.com as a collaborator so that you can see by yourself inside.

Thanks for your support,

Philippe

Great, Philippe, we’ll try to check it out today, thanks and sorry for the trouble

Hi Philippe,
Our developers have updated the workflows for you, so your template should be now fully working.
Please confirm that we didn’t miss anything, so I can close your case in our roadmap.
Thanks,
Karel

Hi Karel !

Just checked, seems to be working ! thank you so much !!

Philippe

Hello,
How am i able to add membership restrictions and artist upload on this template?

it’s a quick question, but the answer is not simple. You would either need to learn Bubble to be comfortable doing these modifications yourself, or hire us (or a freelancer) to do that…

how do I contact you to do modifications?

just sent you a pm, please check

I need assistance with the workflows after replacing the music player with the Bubble music player.

Also, what is the best way to upload music to the database?

Hi Levon, outstanding work on the Shopify template, really impressed so far.

A very quick question: What privacy rule should be added to allow only User created Albums to be visible to that User, but still show all the music that Admin has uploaded (i.e restrict User uploaded albums/tracks so that they are only visible to that User).

Huge thanks in advance

Iain

Hello, @beaumontiain
Thanks for your appreciation.

Please note that this is an available option for this template.

Allow me to propose you set the required Condition to the Group Album. Please find my screenshot below:

So, if this group creator is Current User and the Current User’s Admin is “yes”, this group is visible.
Also, you can check the privacy rules within the application.

Hope my answer will help you.
Best regards,

Dear @Ecaterina,

Many thanks for your help. I ended up creating a new field within the data set and using that to create a privacy rule, so it all appears to be working!.

Huge thanks

Iain

Hello, @beaumontiain
I’m happy to hear that all is working. :slightly_smiling_face:

In case of some additional information is required - please be free to contact us.

Best regards,

Hello, @beaumontiain

If you like our template you can rate it by going to the Template tab in Bubble editor. Please find the template by name and give it as many stars as it deserves :smiley:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great templates :smiley:
Thanks! :pray: