Services Plugins FAQs

Stripe Marketplace Express for Rideshare app

Good day!

I’ve created an app for rideshare and am attempting to use the Stripe Marketplace plugin.

I’ve setup the driver side with no issues, everything registers as it should but when I attempt to setup the payment method for the rider, I am getting an error message.

I’ve asked someone to take a look and he said that my workflows are in order and suggested I come here for help.

Error Message

Any help at all would be appreciated!

Thanks so much!

Hi @4pawztransport,
Thank you for your message and purchase.

In order to find out what possibly went wrong inside your app with our plugin, can you please share a screenshot of your workflow step where you are using the action: Create Card Token StripeMarketplaceToken
Here is an example of this action being used on the plugin’s demo page.

Thank you and looking forward to your reply.
Best regards, :slightly_smiling_face:

I stopped using it on app I was attempting and have gotten your Ridely Lite version. Having issues with that now too…shall I start another question or give it to you here?

Hi @4pawztransport,
Thank you for your reply and for using our template, we highly appreciate it. :pray:

Yes, please.
Would it be convenient for you to share details about the issues you’ve encountered?

Namely, screenshots and screencast of your workflow setup, the issue you see, and the expected result, for screencast recording I can suggest using the Loom tool.
These details will help us reproduce your setup on our side and look into it.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply.
All the best, :slight_smile:

Good morning Igor,

Thank you for getting back to me! I have 2 frustrating issues that are paramount to the working template.

The first is that I can’t seem to figure out how to adjust the price per mile. Can you please explain that to me?

Specifically, what is the “/ 1000”? and the " *0.25" is the price per mile? When I attempt to change that price the pricing on rider side front end shows as no more than $8 for a 30 minute/15 mile trip. The price I attempted should have made the trip $29 but didn’t. So what is it that I am missing to change the price per mile?

The second is that the rider map free version isn’t showing the route when I input pickup and drop off locations…I’m missing something there as well. The only changes I’ve made to the template are cosmetic and I’ve switched over from km to mi within the ggl api within the template. Before opening this app up for use, I will be switching over to the paid versions of the plugins. Will that make a difference or will I still have the same 2 issues?

Your help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Janet

Hi @4pawztransport,
Thank you for your reply.

The first is that I can’t seem to figure out how to adjust the price per mile. Can you please explain that to me? - Sure, the price is calculated as the Distance (in meters) * price per km + Start Ride Fee.
The distance is divided by 1000, for showing the value in kilometers.

Whenever you are not sure about some values or parameters of the template, I recommend you use the debugger, you can inspect elements on the page and check their values easily as well as run workflows in step-by-step mode to check how it’s running.
See the screenshots below:

The second is that the rider map free version isn’t showing the route when I input pickup and drop off locations… - The route itself is shown only after the driver is accepting the order. The easiest way to check this is to log in as a rider in one browser and as a driver in another browser.
Below you can see the first screenshot on the driver page and the second on the rider (customer) page.

Ridely Template has an integrated API Google connection. The API returns the recommended route between the start and endpoints calculated by the Google Maps API. It is used to calculate travel distance and time between 2 points on the map (start and endpoint) provided by one of the Google Maps APIs.
Check the link below:
https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/ridely-ride-sharing-like-uber-template/setup-guide#4ed18abc05e84f8783d4e52caf33c43c

Please make sure you’ve read carefully the template supporting documentation, especially the Setup Guide and Things to Note sections.

I hope the above is useful to you.
If you require any further information, let me know.
All the best, :slight_smile:

Good Morning Igor,

I’ve changed the value as shown below…

But when I run the user end in debugger mode, I’m still getting the original value. What am I missing to change?

Changed on the back end…

But still showing as original expression on front end…I know I’m missing something somewhere, I just need to know WHERE?

Thank you Igor for explaining and not insulting me! I am grateful for that.

Hi @4pawztransport,
Thank you for your messages.

We are currently looking into the reported issue and waiting for updates from the dev team. Once there will be any news, we will let you know on this forum thread: Ridely Template need finished by Wednesday - #18 by Ecaterina

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Have a great weekend ahead.
Regards, :slightly_smiling_face: