Templates Plugins Courses

URL Router for Navigation Plugin 1.2.0 throwing error `TypeError: a.data.parse_url_dev is not a function`

Received this error when loading a page with the workflow action of Change URL using the URL Router Plugin for Navigation 1.2.0

The plugin Router for Navigation / action Change URL a Router threw the following error: TypeError: a.data.parse_url_dev is not a function
            at eval (PLUGIN_Router-for-Navigation-element_action--Router-Change-URL-.js:3:110)
            at https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/946afc6bbefc03ec09e87696a6946a25ecc82b8d497a70bb182ee8d3ae958808/xfalse/x6:18:468229 (please report this to the plugin author)

Here is how the Workflow action is configured:

And this is the Configuration for the Element:

The Browser I am using is Chrome 81 on Windows 10

[EDIT]

The “When URL Changes” workflow is cycling twice - once on the new original URL, then again on the previous URL:

@zeroqode

Hello @embrandler, thank you for reaching out!

Could you please add [email protected] as collaborators to your app? That will help us to locate the issue and provide a solution ASAP.

Best Regards,
Alex

I have done so but it seems, @alex.grimacovschi that I cannot add collaborators on my plan.

I have found a workaround to the issue - it seems to have been caused by the “When a change is made to the URL” workflow action

@embrandler,
Please disregard the notification about limitation of your plan we as an agency can be added as collaborators to the apps with any plan. Can you please confirm if the issue is solved or help is still needed? If the help is needed please let us know the name of your app and page where the plugin is used.

Best Regards,
Alex

This is no longer an issue for me because I found a workaround by not using the “When a Change to URL …” action in the Workflow editor, but it is not “resolved” and I think will continue to be an issue for other users.

@embrandler
Ok, thank you for confirming. Our team will analyze the plugin and will check for possible solutions. One thing that is important to mention is that the event “When a Change to URL …” shouldn’t be used with the action Change URL as it will cause the workflow to run in cycles. The event “When a Change to URL …” is designed to be used with other actions that do not change the URL, like default bubble actions.

Best Regards,
Alex