Services Plugins FAQs

URL Router for Navigation Plugin 1.2.0 throwing error `TypeError: a.data.parse_url_dev is not a function`

Received this error when loading a page with the workflow action of Change URL using the URL Router Plugin for Navigation 1.2.0

The plugin Router for Navigation / action Change URL a Router threw the following error: TypeError: a.data.parse_url_dev is not a function
            at eval (PLUGIN_Router-for-Navigation-element_action--Router-Change-URL-.js:3:110)
            at https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/946afc6bbefc03ec09e87696a6946a25ecc82b8d497a70bb182ee8d3ae958808/xfalse/x6:18:468229 (please report this to the plugin author)

Here is how the Workflow action is configured:

And this is the Configuration for the Element:

The Browser I am using is Chrome 81 on Windows 10

[EDIT]

The “When URL Changes” workflow is cycling twice - once on the new original URL, then again on the previous URL:

@zeroqode

Hello @embrandler, thank you for reaching out!

Could you please add support@zeroqode.com as collaborators to your app? That will help us to locate the issue and provide a solution ASAP.

Best Regards,
Alex

I have done so but it seems, @alex.grimacovschi that I cannot add collaborators on my plan.

I have found a workaround to the issue - it seems to have been caused by the “When a change is made to the URL” workflow action

@embrandler,
Please disregard the notification about limitation of your plan we as an agency can be added as collaborators to the apps with any plan. Can you please confirm if the issue is solved or help is still needed? If the help is needed please let us know the name of your app and page where the plugin is used.

Best Regards,
Alex

This is no longer an issue for me because I found a workaround by not using the “When a Change to URL …” action in the Workflow editor, but it is not “resolved” and I think will continue to be an issue for other users.

@embrandler
Ok, thank you for confirming. Our team will analyze the plugin and will check for possible solutions. One thing that is important to mention is that the event “When a Change to URL …” shouldn’t be used with the action Change URL as it will cause the workflow to run in cycles. The event “When a Change to URL …” is designed to be used with other actions that do not change the URL, like default bubble actions.

Best Regards,
Alex

hi @alex.grimacovschi ,

I believe I ran into a similar issue.

On desktop Chrome this works fine, but on iPad Safari/Chrome I get this error. Is this a known issue?

Thanks

Hello, @eric. Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please make sure that you are not using the same event as embrandler? The most probable reason for the error you’ve received is described by alex.grimacovschi above. :pray:

Also, can you please share the screenshots of your plugin setup/workflow to let us see what are the possible preconditions of the error you receive?

I’ve tested the plugin demo page on iPhone 11 - it works well on both Safari and Chrome.

Regards,
Kate

Hi @kate, I am using this plugin on a button click. It is working fine for web browsers but when I tried the same from my mobile phone this plugin is giving me this error:
Can you please help me out with this issue.
Regards,
Ali

Hello, @syedalimohsin18!
Thank you for your report.

Can you please provide a bit details on your setup? What plugin action/event you are using, what sequence of actions your use case includes, what device/browser you are using to reproduce this issue?

Thanks. :pray:

Sure, Thanks for your response.
I am using this plugin on button click to change my URL with respect to the following filters:
filters
For example I click on Audio processing, It takes the following action:

(Note: Here in new_url “index” is the page name)

This all is working fine for chrome browser, Microsoft edge. But when I am using it on my android mobile it is throwing this error:

Thanks.

@syedalimohsin18,

Thanks for details. Let us please investigate them with the plugin developer.

Thank you. :pray:

Hi @syedalimohsin18,
Thank you for the additional details.

Just to be sure, on the android device, are you opening your app via a mobile browser (chrome, firefox, edge, etc…), or have you converted your Bubble app to a native Android app and the error appears inside the Android App?

Thank you and looking forward to your reply.
Best regards, :pray:

Hi @Igor,
I have not converted my Bubble app to a native app. I am using it via mobile browser (Chrome) when this error is showing up.

Best regards,

1 Like

HI @syedalimohsin18,
Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to reproduce a similar error on my side, I’ve tested the plugin’s live demo page on an Android Phone (Google Chrome Browser).

Can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide a link to your app? This will allow us to check your settings and reproduce them on our side to find the issue.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:
Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Please let us know the name of the page, the group where to locate the plugin element and its workflows.

Looking forward to your reply. :pray:
Regards,

Hi @Igor,
Thanks for your reply. My Issue is fixed now. In my case, for mobile view Router element was hiding because in which group I had placed it, was only visible for bigger screen size. I corrected it.

Again thanks for your help!

Best Regards,

1 Like

Hi @syedalimohsin18,
Thank you for your reply, glad you fixed it and everything is working well.

In case there will be any other plugin-related questions, feel free to contact me, I’ll be glad to help.
All the best, :slight_smile: