Services Plugins FAQs

Zeroqode Native Apps

Hi @chris6, thanks for your questions.

Here it is the same, we upload the builds into your App Store Connect and Google Play Console accounts, so you can test the iOS app via TestFlight and the APK file via Android.

Yes, this moment is quite important (in case you would like to have a fast operation application). To find out more, please check our supporting documentation for related tips and tricks: https://docs.zeroqode.com/native/air-native#sw-bubble-tips-and-tricks-for-native

Let me know if there are any other questions that I can help with about our service.

Regards,

Hello everyone! Nice to greet you. Throughout this week, I’ve been testing an application I developed using the available tool for this purpose. The idea was to verify if everything was working correctly before proceeding to request the conversion of the web app into a native app.

This is my first time going through this process, so I’ve been carefully reviewing every detail. So far, everything has been working correctly, except for the maps, for some reason. When I test everything from the web version, it works fine, but when I try it using your app, the maps don’t load.

Is there any special step I should take to make this work? I would appreciate more information on this matter. Below is the URL of the website I want to convert into an app: https://goli.pet/

Thank you for your assistance!

Hi @proteuscrypto,
Thank you for your message and interest in our products. :pray:

I assume you’ve used our Air Native preview app, this app was mainly designed to display how your app will look after conversion, in terms of design and responsiveness.

Some functionality might be disabled when simply previewing your app within the Air Native preview app and you will need the app itself for proper testing.

Still, I’ve run some tests, created an account and copied the URL, inserted the link in the Zeroqode Native Preview app and the Map was visible. (Android device: OS version - Android 14).

See the screenshots below:

You can download the Air native preview app on your iOS or Android device.
Give it a try here to test the Android app, and here to test the iOS app.

Please check the supporting documentation for more information: Air Native service - convert your Bubble app into iOS and Android

Best regards,

1 Like

Any one else App down? Not really sure how to troubleshoot. It’s been working great but all of a sudden won’t load today.
Any suggestions?
Jude

Hi @shwabbie,
Thank you for your message.

Can you please elaborate on the issue you have?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Regards, :pray: