Services Plugins FAQs

ZQ Drag-n-Drop Calendar - New Plugin from Zeroqode

We have just published a new plugin
ZQ Drag-n-Drop Calendar - This plugin is a powerful calendar with fully customizable design and which connects directly to the Bubble database.

For details, screenshots and demos please visit Calendar (Drag and Drop) Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

If you have questions about this plugin or need any help, please reach out at url=https://forum.zeroqode.com/.

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Hi,

I have a need for repeating events. For example and event to be repeated every week or every month. Does this plug in do this or support this functionality.

Best,

Rachel

Hi Rachel,
you can use Bubble’s workflows to create as many recurring events as required. You can run a loop to create 1 event per week in the database and the calendar plugin will simply use those events.
hope this helps

I have already created my own calendar that prevents duplicates and create multiple events. The problem is I have multiple locations (I would need your multiple calendar function). I would then need it to only prevent duplicates if it is at the same location. I really feel like i have hit the top of my ability with it. Any chance you are looking to build in this functionality in the near future?

to be honest, I don’t think this feature will be a priority for us in the near future

Hi @levon

I’m looking for a plugin that will allow me to create new event just like in this one but also by dropping a drag/drop group on it. Is this possible with Drag-n-drop calendar?

Thanks

Hi @future4dev,

Could you please give more detail about what you are searching for? (with a few screenshots if it is possible) I would like to make sure that I understand you right.

Regards,
Alex

Hi @alex.grimacovschi

sorry it took me so long to respond.

I’m looking for sth like this:

Just simple drag/drop group with task. I want to take a task and drop it on lets say 8 AM - so new task is created in calendar which I can move, change date etc.

Hello @future4dev,

Thank you for the details. We will check your request with the development team and will inform you.

Best regards,
Alex.

@future4dev

Currently, it is not possible to add a task from drag/drop group to calendar by moving it. At the same time, we do find this functionality to be useful and will consider adding it in the following versions of the plugin. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Alex.

1 Like

Hello, everyone!

We have updated the demo page for the ZQ Drag-n-Drop Calendar :tada:
https://zeroqode-demo-07.bubbleapps.io/calendar

Hope you’ll like it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello everyone!
We have a new great update for our Drag-n-Drop Calendar :tada:

The new element takes the events directly from the DB which is faster and more convenient, just like Air Calendar does.

Hope it will be useful for you guys. :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards,