Services Plugins FAQs

ZQ Drag-n-Drop Calendar Plugin Setup Problems

Hi guys,

so I have been fighting with the setup of Calendar for couple of hours now. I have couple of questions/problems.

1. I don’t understand where new event is created in the database. Following the demo page I have this workflow setup:

I use fix Calendar ID for know but of course this will become dynamic as soon as I understand how it works.

demo2=123456

so after execution of this workflow the event is created and displays normally on the calendar. But after the page refresh it disappears. So I thought this is because no changes are saved into database of course. So I added this:

Changes are made but after the page reload the event is not there.

I don’t understand whats the relationship is between internal databases and this plugin database.

Documentation for the plugin says nothing and the demo page of the calendar is not working because it also doesn’t save the events to DB, which means they disappear after page reload.

This is the plugin setup:

1. The table Calendar in DB means that every user has to have his own calendar created or there is something as default calendar for every user?

2. I don’t how to set the calendar option so the display only shows 12 hour format. Now there is this weird combination of 12 and 24 hour format. The setting in the calendar Format 24h is unchecked but my browser and laptop use the 24h format so I don’t know whats the relationship there. What can I do to fix it?

Thanks for your help.

Hello @future4dev,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting the issues. Unfortunately, we will need some time to analyze your queries I will let you know when we will have the answers.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hey Alex,

did you have time to look at it? Is it problem with the plugin itself or the setup?

Thanks!

Hi @future4dev,

Unfortunately, the plugin has bugs causing the issues reported by you. Our team will fix the issues and when the update with bug fixes will be available I will let you know.

Best Regards,
Alex

Okay, that’s good to know.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @alex.grimacovschi

while you at it…, would you consider adding this functionality to the plugin?

Video:

Hello @future4dev,

Unfortunately, this update will be focused only on fixing the bugs. Adding new functionalities to this plugin currently doesn’t have a high priority in our development roadmap. When it will be decided to update the plugin with new functionalities I will let you know.
Hoping for your understanding!

Best Regards,
Alex

Hey @alex.grimacovschi

Thanks for info. I will keep an eye for this update myself!

Regarding current fix update: are you able to tell me when the plugin fix will be up? I still subscribe to the plugin I am not sure if I should pause that for the moment :slight_smile:

Hello @future4dev,

We estimate till the end of the next week (31 January) to have the update published.

Best Regards,
Alex

1 Like

Hey @alex.grimacovschi

will the update be up this week? Sorry to bother you so much but I have couple deadlines I need to meet.

Thanks

Hello @future4dev,

Yes, this week the solution should be published. Unfortunately, we faced a few bugs last week and fixes took some time. Sorry for not publishing the update as promised by 31 January.

Best Regards,
Alex

1 Like

Hello @future4dev,

Update regarding the plugin fixes: our devs are working on fixing all the issues related to the plugin. The team is doing its best to provide the solution by the end of the week I hope everything will be done on time. I decided to notify you as there are needed additional developments that can take additional time.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hey @alex.grimacovschi

thank you for the update. No worries :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey @alex.grimacovschi

any news?

Hello @future4dev,

I am very sorry, our developers are still working on fixing the plugin. I am afraid there are far more things to fix than expected. Sorry for making you wait for so long our team is doing its best to provide the solution at the first opportunity. I will let you know when the update will be published.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hey @alex.grimacovschi

as always, thanks for the quick answer. It’s all good. Just don’t give up on it! :smiley: Good luck

Hey @alex.grimacovschi

any updates? :frowning:

Hello @future4dev,

The update with bug fixes was published. Please update the plugin in your app to the latest version.

Regarding your question:

Fixed. The plugin will save the events to the database by itself in the table specified in the field “Events table”

No, there is no option of default calendar, every user has to have his own calendar.

Fixed

I hope everything will work fine on your side! Once again sorry for taking so long with the update.

Best Regards,
Alex

1 Like

Perfect. Thank you & team for the fix.

Getting to work!

1 Like

@alex.grimacovschi

I’m sorry Alex but it seems that the plugin doesn’t work.

It also doesn’t load on your demo page. https://zeroqode-demo-07.bubbleapps.io/calendar
It loads only when you go from editor → preview (in your demo)

This is my setup:

API are exposed correctly. I checked 3 times (now 4).