Services Plugins FAQs

ZQ Fuzzy Search & Autocomplete keyword search not working

Hello

I was trying to improve my search function, when I realized that the used template (Innerspace Meditation) already had this plugin installed which should work already as I intended.

But despite the correct settings the search only works with an exact title entry.
This happens also in the untouched template.

Thanks for clarifying.

Hello, @floripaolo
Thanks for the question.

Indeed, the searching feature is performed by our Fuzzy Search&Autocorrect plugin in this template.
The plugin allows choosing from any data source, searching for not-perfect matches accounting for typos and close/perfect matches.

In case of the default settings for the template, please note that currently, it is set the Perfectly match Threshold:

Number 0 means that the plugin requires a perfect match.
If you need a non-perfect match, just use 1, instead of 0.

Please analyze the “Search&Autocorrect” element, which is a plugin element, so you will see how else you can play with its settings :slightly_smiling_face:

In case I can help you with anything else- let me know, Paolo :pray:

Best regards,

1 Like

thanks @Ecaterina

One more question:

Is there a way to include a list of tags in the search dropdown?

Thanks

@floripaolo

From the beginning, I need to note that our plugin works only with the text data type, not a list of texts.
Thus, in case you want to add searching by Tags as well, you need to create a new field in the Meditation type with the text field type.

Please try it and let me know about the result.
Best regards,

1 Like

I am having a weird issue.
There is one audio which cannot be found, even not with exact title.

Do you have any idea what could lead to this behaviour?

@Igor

I don’t know what has been done on your side, but today I made a purchase test on Google Play and there is no confirmation request anymore.

Hello, @floripaolo

Sometimes, such an issue could appear if the name that appears does not match the one recorded in the database.
In order to check it, can you please provide me a link to your Editor, so I will be able to check the exact reason for this behavior?

I am looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,

1 Like

hello @Ecaterina

Thanks!

Hello, @floripaolo

I’ve tested your plugin’s settings and application, and need to note that all is working properly.
Each meditation was found during the searching process.

So, I’ve created a new account on your platform and tried to search through the meditation playlist:

Please test it on your side once again. In case it will not work, please describe each of your steps for reproducing this behavior.

I am looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,

1 Like

Hello

Yes I know.
It works with all other titles, but with “Sapore di mare”
It’s nothing major. Just weird.

Hello, @floripaolo

As you can find in the recorded video above, meditation “Sapore di Mare” could be found easily:

I hope that this behavior won’t be encountered further in your application.
Best regards,

1 Like

thanks @Ecaterina

Glad it works for you (and for our users).
This is really not important. But me and my colleague cannot find that specific audio as you can see below.
Tried it on different browsers and on both native apps.

Hello, @floripaolo
I’m sorry for that :pray:

I’ve just tested your application from another device and browser, but this meditation was found immediately, like all other audio files.
Please try to clear cache and cookies, it might be helpful.

Best regards,

Like I said, it doesn’t work on iOS and Android either. I wouldn’t know how to clear cache anyways…

But don’t worry. Let’s not waste any time on this.

1 Like

Hello, @floripaolo

In case I can help you with something else - let me know :slightly_smiling_face:
I will be happy to assist you anytime.

Best regards,

Hi @Ecaterina

Actually yes.

1. The fact that links sent to emails from Bubble (confirmation email on signup or password reset) do not link back to the native app, but open in a browser.
    This is really cumbersome for the user flow.
    Is there a way to work with deep linking? And if so how? Can you give me some hints?

2. I would like to get rid of all access requests since we do not need any of them and they are really bothering…

Thank you so much.

1. I am having a hard time to get consistent results on my workflows. For instance: What is the sequence in workflow for IAP?

Once i start an IAP request purchase, does it point to the Purchase data is available event before heading back where it left off?

1. IAP Check purchase: I do have an active subscription on Google Play. I’ve set a workflow on page load which Checks Active Purchase and then changes the custom state of a user. But it wont work…

The iap_check keeps resulting in a NO.

Email confirmation with transaction ID and date/time
Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 11.48.29

Bubble registration

Workflow on page load.
Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 11.49.09
Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 11.49.19

I really cannot find the issue. In particulare because I have other users which have an active state.

Hello, @floripaolo
Please find below responses to each of your question.

Air Native plugin supports a deep linking feature. In order to enable it within your app, a rebuild request is required. For more details, please contact the Air Native team :pray:

Please note that disabling permission means that your users will not be able to use their multimedia.
In case your application requests a camera, audio, video, or photo\video gallery in any cases, disabling permissions means disabling the mentioned functions and crashing the application whenever these functions are needed.
Let me know if you really don’t need them and I will request our team to disable them.

As for your questions, related to the IAP workflows, allow me to consult our developer team for more details.
I will revert to you at the nearest time :pray:

Best regards,

Hello @Ecaterina

What do you mean with “their media”? They just need to be able to listen to our loaded audio files as in your Meditation template. I don’t think they need a permission for this.
Our app does not request any of additonal services (it’s like a podcast app, no access required).

In particular IAP Check status seems to be very unreliable (for both iOS and Android). I do have 2 accounts which have an active subscription on both stores but IAP checks still result in inactive states.
As described above with Android the exact same situation with the iOS. The custom state does not get updated.