Services Plugins FAQs

ZQ Rich text editor: checkboxes for links, image and video/

Hi,

I need to have only the link button in the RTE, no image and no video button.
Currently, in the plugin’s editor, there’s one checkbox that controls all 3 buttons.
Is it possible to have a checkbox for each?

Thx,
Guy

Hello, @gyangting
Thanks for reaching out.

Please note that in the current plugin version Link, Image, and Video are related to the Media.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to divide these features.

However, we will take into consideration the possibility to create separate checkboxes for each of them for future plugin updates.
Thanks for the understanding.

Best regards,

That’s what I thought Ecatarina. Thx though.
As the image uploading does not work properly and I do not need videos, I would like to have only links.
I look forward the update!

Hello, @gyangting

Can you please provide us with more details regarding this issue? We’ve tested uploading images on our Demo Page and it works properly.

Unfortunately, we can’t provide any estimates regarding this update. We need to see how feasible it will be for our team.
Thanks for the understanding.

Best regards,

hi @Ecaterina

The issue with images is mentioned here: Rich text editor+sendgrid: how to send images?

Got it.

Hello, @gyangting

Please note that we already investigated your application and the root cause of your issue is the next:

Initially, you disabled file uploading ( here was “no”), thus your images didn’t load at all. Now, all is working properly:

Hope you will be satisfied with the plugin now.
Best regards,

Thanks @Ecaterina it’s a step forward, but, as it’s often the case with programming, there are new issues now. I mentioned them in the other thread.
Have a nice day.

Hello, @gyangting
Thanks for these details.

My colleague will reply to you in the mentioned thread at the nearest time. Thanks for the understanding.

Best regards,

Hello, @gyangting
Thanks for your patience.

By this message, I would like to notify you that our developer team proceeded with the plugin improvement and now, it is possible to enable different Media features (Links, Images, and Video) separately, using the next checkboxes:

Thus, you can provide your users to use the specific media data as per your needs.
Hope it will be useful for you.

Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version and give it a try :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,

Thanks. I’ll check that!

1 Like