Services Plugins FAQs

Agora Video Conferencing (WebRTC) and Streaming with Cloud Recording - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hi All,
we have updated the Agora plugin: added the streaming component and improved stability by updating to latest SDK.
Agora Streaming drives user engagement by quickly building live broadcasting directly to users.
please read more about the reading component and how to use it here:

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Thenk you Zeroqode, amazing plugin,
its working perfectly, but I am having a little issue, I already fill the (video calls ID) and the (Certificate), but I do not know what to use in the (agora ID):

And since I am not using any code in the (agora ID), I am getting the following error in the chrome console:

Please advise.

Regards,
Carlos Escobar

Hi, @caeroa!

Thanks for reaching out!

If you want to use Agora Streaming Component, then you need to fill the Certificated ID and Agora ID fields appropriate to the created project in the Agora Dashboard. Please take a look at the page documentation here: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/agora-api-connector-plugin/agora-streaming-component .
If you want to use Agora API Connector Plugin for conference call, then you need to fill only the Video Calls ID field appropriate to the created project in the Agora Dashboard. Please read more about and how to use it here: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/agora-api-connector-plugin . Summarizing all the above, you donā€™t need to fill the Certificate ID and Video Calls fields at the same time.
If you have any problems after all actions mentioned above, please provide us more details like exact steps to reproduce the issue, screenshots of the workflow to help you better.

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia!

Hi @Julia, thank you I understood, Definitely do not need the Certificate ID neither the Agora ID, I am going only to use the Video Calls ID for Conferences.

Still, What Ido not like and do approve, is that I am still getting the same error in the Chrome console when the Certificate ID and the Agora ID are not filled out in the plug in, I know for a fact it is the plug n, because I uninstalled and the problem was gone, then installed itl again and the problemwas back.

This is what I am getting:

Please check that out.

Regards,

Carlos Escobar

Hi, @caeroa!

Unfortunately, this issue is not reproducing on our side. To help you better and figure out, could please provide us as more details as possible like steps to reproduce the issue, screenshots/screencast of workflows and settings. The faster way to figure out and to help is to add our email: plugins@zeroqode.com to your collaboratorā€™s list in Settings -> Collaboration so we could check the issue inside your application. Plus, please tell us the name of your Bubble application and page name where you develop it.
Note: Donā€™t pay attention to the alert message regarding Professional Plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add as to your collaboratorā€™s list.

Thanks for understanding!
Best, Julia!

Hello All,

Iā€™m new in Bubble world so Iā€™m sorry if my question is stupid.
I would like to create few rooms on my website, to let users decide which room they want to join.
Is it possible?

Thanks!

Hi, @val_30!

Iā€™m afraid this version of the plugin does not work like that. Would be better to make 3 separate pages and set a room on each page, so the user will be able to choose the room he wants to join by choosing the appropriate page.

Also, could you please take a look at the plugin documentation page to investigate the plugin settings here: https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/agora-api-connector-plugin

Furthermore, you can test the plugin at Live Demo page here: https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=agora_connector&id=zeroqode-demo-19&tab=tabs-1

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia!

Hi! I am hoping to set up cloud recording of the Agora configuration on my Bubble.io app. From what I understand, Agora uses the RESTful API to accomplish this, but Iā€™m hoping you can help direct me to any documentation of how to integrate this via Bubble.io. Currently, users are assigned different rooms prior to entering the experience (4 users will share the same designation), and they will go through a series of 3 prompts together in different 5 minute sessions. Any advice on how to capture this? Thank you!

It would be very important that both cameras (main camera and front camera) could be used, apparently it does not have it.

Hi, guys!

Iā€™m very sorry for delayed reply :pray: . Apologies for the inconvenience!

@sause , currently, we are working on adding an action - start recording the stream. I hope, in a short time, youā€™ll be able to try it out. Unfortunately, this will be possible only for Streaming element rather than Video Call, because of the changing in the Authentication process.
In the use case described above, probably would be better to implement this using the separate pages with the rooms. For example, you have one page with 3 buttons that redirect to the created rooms. The user will hit the Room button and will be redirected to the room where heā€™ll get a series of 3 prompts with other users that will join to him as well.

@nowxoel, yes sure, that definitely is the very important thing, indeed. But the idea is that opportunity to switch the camera depends on browser. I mean, if browser offer camera switch option for sites, then it will work. Iā€™m afraid the plugin itself doesnā€™t have this possibility. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best Regards, Julia.

Hi,

I have running the agora plugin with streaming video without error, but we have clients with Iphone 7 or 6 or 10, with iOS over 12.1 with audio issues. They can see me but canā€™t hear me.
I tested on plugin demo page also and I have the same issue.

Please help?

Thanks

Hi all,

Is it possible to know which user is currently talking?

Thanks

Apparently the problem is with the autoplay and the blocking that the browser presents, where the video starts but muted. Here is more information about that ā€¦

https://docs.agora.io/en/Voice/autoplay_policy_web?platform=Web

Hey, guys!

Thanks for reaching out!

@ludacrix, I am really sorry to hear that you have faced such audio issues. I have already transmitted your feedback to our dev team. We need to see how feasible it is to implement. Thanks for understanding :pray:

@val_30, unfortunately, currently there is no such a possibility. However, we have taken into considiration your feedback for the future updates.

Best, Julia.

Thanks @Julia

Here is what I need.

<video id="video" muted autoplay><button id="unmuteButton"></button><script>  unmuteButton.addEventListener('click', function() {    video.muted = false;  });</script>

Hey, @ludacrix!

Got it! I have already transferred to dev team the information regarding the audio restrictions. I understand how it is important for you and Iā€™ll my best to help you. But I need to inform you that it might take time. So, please, bear with us while we are checking. Thanks for understanding! :pray:

Kind Regards,
Julia

Thanks,

I understand times dev, but the plugin is not usable with all iphones users out.

Hey, @ludacrix!

I can understand that! Iā€™ll do my best to speed up this process. Thanks for understanding and your patience. :pray:

Best, Julia.

Hey, @ludacrix!

Iā€™m reaching out with an update. We have fixed the issue with the sound. Now, it works like that- when the user is going to connect to the Streaming, he will be asked to allow the browser to turn on the microphone. The popup is appearing only in the Safari. Other browsers, unfortunately, donā€™t have such possibility. Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version, refresh your app and give it a try again.

Kind Regards, Julia.

thatā€™s amazing @Julia

We are going to test right now! Thanks!!

1 Like