Services Plugins FAQs

☁️ AWS File Uploader - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello @jeffmccutcheon,

Great to hear everything’s running smoothly now :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re happy with our plugins, we’d love for you to rate them. Just head to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor, find the plugin by its name, and give it the stars you believe it deserves. Your support means the world to us!

Also, if you’re open to sharing your full experience with Zeroqode, please consider doing so at: https://zeroqode.com/review. Your feedback is invaluable to both us and the Bubble community, inspiring us to keep crafting exceptional products and offering top-notch customer service :blush:

Thanks once more, and I hope you have a fantastic day ahead. Should you run into any further issues with our plugins or have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on this forum or by emailing us at support@zeroqode.com.

Best regards :hibiscus:

Hi, I can’t get the “fileuploadnogui a upload end” action to trigger at all. (Not on my site or the example site)

Hello @jeffmccutcheon,

Hope you had a relaxing weekend!

I’ve gone through my testing page and the demo page where you have mentioned this behavior was present, however I didn’t run into any issues with this event. As you can see in the screenshot below, the event triggered successfully, capturing the URL in the database.

Could you please share the settings of your NoGUI uploader with me via screenshots? I’d like to accurately replicate your situation on my end :pray:

Hope you have a productive Monday :sunflower:

Is there a way to reset a nogui file uploader?

Hello @jeffmccutcheon,

Thank you for your question :pray:.

Currently, the plugin lacks a reset action for the NoGUI uploader. Could you please share more details about why you’re interested in this feature? I hope to offer you a possible workaround.

sure, i have clients save photos obtained from an api to a gallery. After saving, i’d like to clear the urls.

Hello @jeffmccutcheon,

I’ll consult with our development team about this and will keep you informed!

Best regards :sunflower:

Hello @jeffmccutcheon,

I have great news! The developers have decided to add a “Refresh” action to the NoGUI element. I will keep you updated and let you know as soon as this feature is available for all users!

hi, this morning the component seems no more working. Even on your demo page, nothing is possible ?
Can help ?
was on 1,163 . had to upgrade to last version.
not really good to have this kind of problem with no advice.

Hello @almi.77.dev,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we apologize for any inconvenience :pray:.

The “missing element” issue you noticed on the demo page is related to the testing version of the plugin and does not affect the actual plugin that customers purchase. I have reached out to the developers to address this quickly, and you should be able to fully access the demo page functionalities again very soon.

Regarding the issues you are experiencing on your end, could you please provide more details about what exactly is happening, along with any other information you believe might be important for us to understand the situation better?

Hello @almi.77.dev,

I hope you’re doing well!

I wanted to follow up on my previous message. To assist you effectively, I would appreciate more details about your situation.

Looking forward to your response :blush:

Hello, with the latest update, I am getting an error if I don’t enter anything in the new “rename file” field.

Hello @jeffmccutcheon,

The issue you’re experiencing is due to a quirk in Bubble’s interface - the field isn’t actually mandatory. To resolve this, please type something into the field, click outside of it, and then delete what you typed. Here’s a screen recording demonstrating this fix.

I’d appreciate your feedback once you’ve tried this solution :pray:

1 Like

Hi @jeffmccutcheon,

Hope you had a refreshing weekend :pray:

I wanted to follow up and see if the suggestion I provided resolved the issue with the mandatory field for renaming files. Please let me know if everything is working smoothly now or if you’re still experiencing any unexpected behaviors.

okay I will try that, thanks

1 Like

Hi @jeffmccutcheon,

I’m excited to share that our developers have added a refresh action for the NoGUI element in our AWS plugin. This improvement is part of the newly released update - version 1.173.0.

Could you please update the plugin and test out the new action? I would greatly appreciate your feedback on whether everything is working correctly or if you’re encountering any issues!

Looking forward to your response :pray:

Hello, please I’m having an issue with the plugin. Previously, I was on version 1.132, now currently on 1.172.

I updated the plugin, created an IAM user, added the Amazons3full access to it. However when I try to upload a file via the fileuploader GUI, I get an error that says - "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> SignatureDoesNotMatchThe request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and signing method."

I know that the access and secret keys are correct, because when I run the “Create temporary Credentials” it registers on AWS console that access key was used. Also region and bucket name are entered correctly.

How do I solve this bug/issue?

Hi @ofoikechi,

Thanks for your message!

To avoid any confusion, let’s continue our conversation in our direct messages. I’ll follow up with you there as soon as possible with more information :pray:

Hi everyone :wave:

Hope all of you are doing amazing today!

We are excited to share a new update for our AWS File Uploader plugin! Starting from version 1.187.0, the plugin now includes new Beta actions and elements designed to enhance security while maintaining all current functionality! As some of you came to us with issues saying the keys were visible, and after our tries to go around this using temporary keys, we were determined to find a way to resolve this once and for all!

Here is a simple example of the difference in setting them up:

Previous Element Setup:

1. Add the element to your app.
  2. Add the AWS keys in the plugin settings and the element.
  3. Set up the element per your liking and use case.
  4. Upload and use the file URLs in your application!

New Beta Features Setup:

1. Add the element to the app.
  2. Set up the “Generation URL” event for the specific element.
  3. In this workflow, add two new actions: “Generate Pre-signed URL” and “Upload file.”
  4. In the “Generate Pre-signed URL” action, show the path of the file, available in a new state called “File Path.”
  5. In the “Upload File” action, set up the result of the “Generate Pre-signed URL.”
  6. Upload and use the file URLs in your application!

Changes made for the Beta Features :

• Both GUI and NoGUI elements have been updated to support the new flow.
  • The S3Objects element has been removed and replaced with a simple action “Get All Files.”
  • The delete actions are not included in the beta features, as only the “Delete Files/File (backend)” action will achieve the desired security and also work on the backend.
  • All events should work as expected with the Beta Features.Rest assured, the previous functionalities and actions are still available along with the Beta features.

We know the flow has changed drastically for these features, so we updated the documentation with more information on how to set them up - you can check it here. At the moment, we do not have a demo page showcasing the setup, but we are working hard to deliver it to you soon :pray:

Please note that these features are still in Beta, so if you encounter any bugs or issues, we encourage you to report them to us so we can continue improving the plugin!

Thank you for your continued support and trust in Zeroqode plugins. We look forward to hearing your feedback! Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns at support@zeroqode.com :blush:

Best regards,
The Zeroqode Team :hibiscus:

2 Likes

Hi folks!

We’re excited to announce a major update to our AWS File Uploader - Any Size plugin! :star_struck:

You can now upload files larger than 5 GB, making it even easier to handle large files without limitations. This enhancement ensures seamless file management for your Bubble apps, no matter the size. :rocket:

If you’re working with large files, this update is here to enhance your app’s capabilities. Upgrade today to version 1.190.0 and experience the new possibilities!

Best regards,
The Zeroqode Team

2 Likes