Templates Plugins Courses

Bubble Page to PDF - New Plugin from Zeroqode

I’m having an issue that has just cropped up but was working fine previously. The first page of the generated pdf shows the header but stretched vertically. Then there is a blank pdf page. The third page shows the full first page, but it is pushed down the page. I have tried uninstalling the plugin, refreshing my browser, and setting everything up again, but I get the same result. Any ideas?

Hi @blake

Sorry for late response, try working out with custom format to target the pdf output:

As for blank page, try adding a pause action when page is loaded before converting it to pdf.
Hope this helps.

Regards,
Dumitru

Hello y’all!

Update 08/14/2019
We made an update to plugin, the latest release comes with new feature and fixes/changes:

• Pages padding, added new field Bottom Padding (in pixels).
  • Fixed Top Padding that worked only for first page.
  • Name change for propriety X indent -> Left Padding
  • Name change for propriety Y indent -> Top Padding

Note: The latest implementation will work only with the following proprieties settings:
The Target Format should be set to Custom format
The Source Format should be set to Auto-detect

Test the latest plugin version on the demo page with Drafting Options :

Please also do not forget to leave feedback regarding latest changes so we could help better you experiencing the plugin!

Thanks,
Dumitru.

Hi @Dumitru , I am looking for plugin can take a screenshot of a Group (This Group contains : Image + group of texts on this image ) then save it as a screen shot in the database

• then i want to display the result ( screenshot of the group ) in another page ( NOT as a PDF file ) , is this possible ?
    Thanks

Hi there @ciscotreasure

You could take a look at plugin marketplace find something like Anything to Image, which may be the solution in question.
However we don’t have a similar plugin, unfortunately.
hope this helps.

Best,
Dumitru.

thanks @Dumitru for the support , unfortunately this plugin:
1-Needs 2 action to download the image and not directly downloading the image
2-Plugin doesn’t support all language texts especially (RTL) !
also the developer is not active on the platform nor reply to any one!!

works on all browsers for me except no download on Safari (OS 10.12.6)