Services Plugins FAQs

File uploads > 50MB + Video Capture - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello @ambarlamedya

Could you kindly provide more details, exactly the steps to reproduce the issue, workflow setup etc, so we could check this.
Thanks.
:pray:

As for the warning, not sure what the issue could be. As you said , sometimes; meaning weā€™ll need more details as to what actions have been taken when the warning showed or is on paging loaded, anything to pinpoint.
Thanks.

Hi @Dumitru

1- Deleting files from Uploadcare using UUID does not work in API Workflow.

(I also tested Ignore privacy rules when running workflow.)

2- I could not reset the uploaded data in the Uploadcare element. Putting it into the group, etc. it didnā€™t work.

There is nothing I can show you about this. As in the scenario below, how do you reset the value of the Uploadcare element after an image is loaded?

unreset

I will let you know if I can find out exactly how to reproduce it. So what might be the reason why I got the ā€œhead tagā€ missing error in the console? Is it something like plugin conflict? Can you suggest something that I can test?

Hello @ambarlamedya

Iā€™m afraid that is no possible, because the action is client side designed and it will not work in API workflow.

Iā€™m not sure what is happening on the gif, however once you click add from the uploadcare widget youā€™re opening a different window which I believe uses uploadcareā€™s file url/file group url which takes the value of state and puts in the next element which is not a part of the plugin.
The only way to reset the value is by clicking remove file from the widget.

Not exactly sure what could be a conflict here, since in demo stand https://zeroqode-demo-03.bubbleapps.io/uploadcare
we donā€™t have such warning keys related.

I would recommend, you create on small demo page setup with simply the uploadcare workflow running to see if it works correctly without other scripts intervention.

Thanks for understanding.
:pray:

Itā€™s not a big deal.

I have experienced a different way of doing this. I would be very glad if you add it.

There is a minor problem with the pluginā€™s demo page, please check it.

I get the error when I recall uploaded images. Iā€™ll check more and try the your suggestion.

Hello @ambarlamedya

There is the option Remove All inside the widget. Which will clear the element value.
See screenshot below.

Thanks. :pray:

Hello, Is it possible to add a working example of the action ā€œProcess Videoā€ to the demo? The demoā€™s workflow for video processing is currently setup for Photo processing for some reason.

I am looking to change video files from webm to mp4 if a user uploads them. And I having a hard time making it work in my app. Do I also need to be adding something in my API App, or Backend Workflows to get this type of functionality out of the current plugin? If so can you align which specific steps need to be taken?

Thanks for any help
Nikko

Hi @nikkomateo, thanks for reaching out.

Thank you for noticing this mistake, we will make the corresponding changes to the plugin Live Demo page in a short time.

On the second inquiry, kindly allow us to analyze and to revert back asap.

Regards,

Hey @Serg,

Thanks for any help. Any updates here? This is the last bug I found while fixing in my web app - so I am hoping to have it worked out asap. Just for some context - MP4 Is a universal video file type across devices, however depending on the user and their device, uploadcare can upload a .mvk or .webm file which is not formatted for playback across all devices (in the case of a webcam video recording). Having UploadCareā€™s ability to convert any video file to an Mp4 after upload is super important right now.

Best,
Nikko

Hi @nikkomateo, sorry for the delayed response.

The investigation within our developer team is ongoing, sorry that it takes so long.
As soon as we will have an update in this regard, we will notify you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Dear @nikkomateo, hello!
Apologies for the late reply and thank you for your patience.
The video feature is available in the plugin, but due to financial reasons (video transformation is a paid option on Uploadcare), it is not shown on the plugin demo. Sorry about that inconvenience.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Hello,

Google Drive is not appearing as an option even though itā€™s check as an option on the back end.

Hello, @ian3
Thanks for reaching out.

Itā€™s a bit strange since Iā€™ve just tested this on our side and we can clearly see the Google Drive option:

Due to the fact that we have some additional questions regarding your settings, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.
Regards,

Hey there,

Actually, your site isnā€™t functioning either - Click the other button and you should see that Google Drive doesnā€™t appear there - This is the same behavior in my app, the button associated with the workflow doesnā€™t show Google Drive.

I also canā€™t believe that itā€™s the intended function of the plugin to have the ā€œChoose a Fileā€ button repeat to fill the space itā€™s been given.

Iā€™ve added your support email as a collaborator - you can find the testing page that I am working with by going here: https://workbay.app/version-test/test_duplicatechecklist

Additionally, when I try to upload large files (or multiple somewhat large files) it crashes the browser.

Iā€™ve tested the upload module from the dashboard of UploadCare directly and the files upload without any issue - it only happens when I use the uploadcare plugin.

So this is either a Plugin limitation or a bubble limitation

I attached a screenshot - This is from Sidekick (Which is built on top of Google Chrome) But just to make sure I also tried it in Google Chrome - same result.

Hello, @ian3
Thanks for these details.

In case you are using the Uploadcare element, you can clearly see the ā€œGoogle Driveā€ option on our Demo Page:

Can you please elaborate more on that? In case you have any suggestions, please be free to describe them to me :pray:

As I can see right now on your page, you are using another plugin element ( also Uploadcare):

I have added a Uploadcare button ( provided by our plugin) on your page and after it, selected the required Storage. Please note that Google Drive is also visible within your app:

Right now, Iā€™ve tested the functionality of ā€œFile uploads + Video Capture Pluginā€, using the Hight Quality photo (50MB+) and it is also working, so far. Please check this video:

It seems that you are facing issues with the second plugin, which is located on the same page.
Iā€™m afraid that it was not created by us and I canā€™t help you with it.

In case you think that the issue is with exactly our plugin, please record a short video for me, where you carry out all the actions one after the other.

Best regards,

Iā€™ll demonstrate the issue using your live demo pageā€¦

The plugin, as built, offers two ways to trigger the UploadCare element.

The first way is via the widget on the page, the second way is via a button that triggers a workflowā€¦

As you can see in the screenshot above - the widget generates a cluster of buttons that doesnā€™t make senseā€¦ They all seem to do the same exact thing and using the styling functions in the plugin doesnā€™t seem to effect the buttons at allā€¦

The second option, which is what I prefer because the widget looks really bad, is to use my own button and trigger the workflow that opens the uploaderā€¦

When I click that on your own website, it does NOT show google drive, even though itā€™s set to display it on the back end of the demo editorā€¦

This is the exact same behavior I am experiencing on my websiteā€¦

Then, regarding the large file uploads - Try uploading a gig, not 50 MB. We frequently upload gigabytes work of files.

Hello, @ian3
Thanks for the screenshots.

Yes, Goodle Drive is not visible on our Demo Page. It just doesnā€™t fit in the full list of available resources. I will definitely analyze why this option is not available in the live version of our Demo Page.

I understand that you donā€™t like this tool because of its design, however, you can use another button ( adding the required workflow for it) without any issue:

As for your application, please allow us to investigate it a bit more and revert with an update ASAP. It seems like we found an error in the pluginā€™s code, so we need to check itā€™s root cause :pray:

Best regards,

Thanks, I canā€™t figure out how to change the button on your plugin widget. I understand how to make a button myself and then run the workflow - but as Iā€™ve demonstrated, the workflow doesnā€™t render Google Drive on the front.

I appreciate your help solving the issue and look forward to the resolution.

Hello, @ian3

We have found the root cause of the issue and our developers already is working on this issue.
Once it will be deployed - I will notify you about that, so you will be able to upgrade pluginā€™s version and use Google Drive as one of the possible tools.

Best regards,

1 Like

Hello, @ian3

With this message, I would like to notify you that we have updated the plugin and now, Google Drive will appear on your side.
Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version (1.47.0) and give it a try.

Hope it will be helpful for you.

In case I can help you with anything else - let me know.
Best regards,