Services Plugins FAQs

Help Needed Installing Stripe Marketplace Plugin Correctly (Express Option)

Hello,

My goal is to install the Stripe marketplace plugin correctly. I have made a few attempts on my own, but I just wanted it done correctly versus spending the time figuring out how to do it.

If you know how to do this and are willing to hop on a zoom to knock it out, that would be awesome!

I’ll pay. Let me know how much and how long do you think it will take :slight_smile:

I have a forum thread here:

Thank you!

Hi @arttworkapp,

In case you’d like us to help you, we offer customization services based on our templates and from scratch as well.

We’re usually working on projects in the range of 5-10k USD to make sure we can deliver something both us and our customers can be proud of :slight_smile:

Read more about how this works: https://dev.zeroqode.com

Some work from our portfolio: Zeroqode No-Code App Portfolio

Our customers about working with us on Zeroqode Builds Web and Mobile Apps Without Code and https://www.trustpilot.com/review/zeroqode.com

Alternatively, I can suggest you our minimal Support Package ( 3,750 USD ) which is equivalent with 50 dev hours (including Project Management and Testing), that can be used on detailed analysis and breakdown of the optimization options/ improvements, on the features you’d like to add, bugs cleansing, and then anything else you may have been planning to do in short or long term perspective, as this amount will be on your balance. Let me explain how it works- when you require anything to be done by us, your dedicated Project Manager will tell you exactly how many hours will that take, if you validate it then we get into the app and work on the requirement straight away.

If you are interested in custom development project even based on your pre-built application, you could reach out to our project management team and send your project details by email to projects@zeroqode.com and one of my colleagues will get back to you to discuss your project by phone or any other convenient means of communication.

Looking forward to hearing from you. :pray:

Best,
Alex

Thanks for the reply, but those packages don’t work for me.

I have the design completed.

My biggest challenge is integrating your Stripe Marketplace plugin correctly.

That’s the one thing I need help with at the moment.

Hi @arttworkapp,

In this case, I’m afraid it wouldn’t be possible to get on a zoom call, unfortunately, as we do not provide customization services for plugins. We provide help in regards to our products via forums/chat/email, but you can be sure that we’ll try to offer working solutions, or if there are any errors/issue - we’ll fix them.

This plugin may be not that easy to implement, but we have a detailed documentation here https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/stripe-marketplace-express-plugin that we encourage to study step by step, and check our demo editor here https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=stripe_marketplace&id=zeroqode-demo-19&tab=tabs-1 to preview how it’s set.

Alternatively, there are lots of forum threads that you can check for more help, as lots of questions have been addressed. Also, you can check Bubble’s forum here https://forum.bubble.io/, because users address their issues in regards to our plugins via Bubble threads as well.

Thank you for understanding.

For express accont creation, is there anything else I need to do besides setting up connect express in stripe?

Hi @nobun583,

It really depends on your specific use case. Could you please describe what you’re trying to accomplish with our plugin, as well as share screenshots and/or screencast of your workflows setups so we can check?

Alex

It is a c to c platform.
We are creating an hourly childcare service.
We’ll give you a quote based on the hours you spend per hour.
We plan to get cancellation fees and regular commissions.

I’m currently trying to register an account with stripe express and it’s not working.

Also, I don’t know what payment plugin I should use from your company. I hope you can help me.

Thanks @nobun583 for details!

The only thing you need to add for a successful completion is the second action called Complete express/standard account connection because they come together in a user flow. It would be best to use it On page load event. Please check our demo example which you can replicate on your side:

Editor: Zeroqode-demo-19 | Bubble Editor

When a user lands back on your app page, there is a code in URL as a parameter which is needed for a successful completion, which is why you set it with this action.

And your app should be all set up at this point for testing purposes.

Hope it helps.

1 Like

Thanks !!
but I couldn’t register. how can I do?? please

Thanks @nobun583 for feedback.

Could you also share the preview results because we cannot see how the plugin behaves on your side and you are not able to register.

For Complete express/standard account connection step, you need to have this setup:

As for Connect express/standard account action, make sure the Redirect Uri you indicate, actually matches the one from your Stripe dashboard.

Hope it helps.

Thanks!! I could it!!

2 Likes

Thanks @nobun583,

I’m glad it is working on your side! If you like our plugin so far, could you please rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor? You can find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves :smiley:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great plugins!

1 Like