Services Plugins FAQs

šŸ’³ Stripe Marketplace Express Checkout - New Plugin from Zeroqode

@pwallmurray,

I checked that issue with our devs. The error appears if the account is not verified. You should make sure that sellers completed all data in their accounts. For that purpose can be used the call ā€œRetrieve a sellerā€™s individual verification statusā€ - to check if the account is verified.

If the account is not verified then you can use the ā€œCreate dashboard linkā€ Action for creation of the URL and redirect the user to the Dashboard to let him complete all data.

Best Regards,
Alex

1 Like

Thanks @alex.grimacovschi! Why would this happen if the user completes all fields during the registration process? Iā€™m currently testing and verified that all fields were complete during registration (actually registered multiple times with multiple test accounts to be sure). Iā€™d hate to make users take multiple steps to verify the account if it can all be done onetime during the registration.

@pwallmurray, the fields should be not just completed, but completed with correct data as Stripe is verifying it and confirms that the account is verified, only when all data are valid. Thatā€™s why you may need to provide an additional way of completing the data to your users, for cases when they introduced data that wasnā€™t validated by Stripe.

Best Regards,
Alex

Thanks @alex.grimacovschi. Since this is a test account with test data (provided by stripe) how do they verify?

@pwallmurray
This would be better to check directly with them, as they could provide better assistance in this regard. One thing you can be sure of if the account is verified the plugin will work properly.

Best Regards,
Alex

@alex.grimacovschi can you walk me through how to setup both these calls? For instance, where do I make the call to retrieve the sellerā€™s status? How to I show the user whatā€™s missing in their verification? When I create a link, how do I redirect back to my site or let the user open the dashboard in another tab? Whatā€™s this supposed to look like?

Hi @alex.grimacovschi I was able to manually update the sellerā€™s account details and ensure that the account and all capabilities is verified by stripe:

However, I still get the same error - ā€œSorry, this seller cannot accept payments right now due to a temporary error. Please try again later.ā€

Separately, (but possibly related) Iā€™m missing the ā€œCreate Card Token StripeMarketplace Toke Aā€ action from my Element Actions or Plugin Actions. Iā€™m trying to follow the create customer workflow from here: Zeroqode-demo-19 | Bubble Editor
but Iā€™m missing this key action. Any idea why?

Hello @pwallmurray,

You can make use of the call ā€œretrieve the sellerā€™s statusā€ in the workflow ā€œwhen page is loadedā€ or in the workflow used for login. Here doesnā€™t exist only one standard way of implementing it all depends on what do you want. The idea is that using that call you can check the sellerā€™s status and then adjust the following steps of your workflow based on that status.

In terms of what missing fields, users can see them on the dashboard. For express accounts it is not possible to show in your app what fields are missing, this is possible only with standard accounts by setting up a webhook. If you will need please let me know and I will explain how to set up that webhook.

The only way is to use standard Bubble action ā€œOpen an external websiteā€, users can come back to your app only by pressing back.

This error may appear if you didnā€™t use the ID of the right account, please check that.

The action becomes available only when on the page is added the element ā€œStripe Marketplace Tokenā€

I hope this will help!

Best Regards,
Alex

Hi @alex.grimacovschi thanks for your help. Iā€™m setting up an in app dashboard to show the user their stripe account info using ā€œstripe marketplace - retrieve sellerā€. Hereā€™s a screen shot:

I havenā€™t yet tested it will as seller account but Iā€™m getting the following error:

Do you know why Iā€™m getting this error?

Hello @pwallmurray,

Could you please show the error from your stripe dashboard? The error should be visible in logs. It would be great if you could share a screenshot with the error from logs.

Best Regards,
Alex

@alex.grimacovschi hereā€™s screen shot from my stripe dashboard:

Hi @alex.grimacovschi on the customer side Iā€™m now getting the following error when I test ā€œStripe marketplace - Create a cardā€

The stripe error log shows:

Hi @alex.grimacovschi thanks for your help so far; any updates on these errors?

Hello @pwallmurray, thank you for providing the screenshots.

Our team needs additional time to investigate the cause of the issue. I will inform you once we find the cause.

Best Regards,
Alex

1 Like

Hello, I am trying to set up a Marketplace on Bubble using Stripe Marketplace express. I do not want to process the credit card payment separately, but rather when a product is chosen (only one can be) the unique seller ID will be brought into the checkout page and then the customer will fill in their details and CC info and purchase all from the same page. Is this possible with the Marketplace app?

Also, I keep getting this error on the ā€œcreate Customerā€ ElementCapture

Thank you in advance. James

Hi @alex.grimacovschi just checking in, any updates? Thanks,

Hello, sorry for the delay with answering.

@pwallmurray,

The problem that you are facing is caused by lacking Token. You should use the action Convert token and then the event ā€œCard Token Createdā€. We have an example of this workflow in our demo page, please take a look here.

@masterglass

Do you want to implement something similar to this?

Regarding the error could you please send the description of the error. Also, the error from stripe dashboard Logs. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Alex

Thanks @alex.grimacovschi. I donā€™t see a ā€œconvert tokenā€ action in the example. Here is my WF when a seller registers with Stripe (using custom registration):

Then when token is created:

Hereā€™s my WF on the customer side when a customer sets up a payment method (CC) with stripe:

Then when CC token is created:

This mirrors the setup in the example you shared. Am I missing a step?

Thank you!

Yes that is exactly the implementation I would like as long as it would be on my bubble site not on a stripe checkout and I still need to be able to connect the customer to Marketplace Sellers Account directly.

I will send the error when I can.

James

Hello,

@masterglass
That is possible to implement but only without 3d secure. You can check our demo page to find out how to set up a form similar to the example.

@pwallmurray
Please reproduce on your part these two workflows form the demo page.

Best Regards,
Alex