Services Plugins FAQs

šŸ’³ Stripe Marketplace Express Checkout - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hi @mark2,

Please let us check with our development team and Iā€™ll get back to you with another update asap!

Thanks

Hi @alexandru, that would be great. Thank you.

Hi @mark2,

Let me provide some insights here. So, if you are using the Capture Now functionality, when you set capture as true, it actually does charge and the money is transferred directly to provided destination. If set as false, it does charge it as well, but the money isnā€™t transferred to the destination, because it holds it on a pause, and up to 7 days youā€™re able to update whether cash is transferred or not. Iā€™m afraid I do not exactly understand your concern regarding scammers, but you are the owner with authority, meaning if the charge fails - you donā€™t actually lose anything. You as owner are able to pay and get the money back, but not any sort of scammers.

Hope it helps.

@alexandru thank you for the explanation here.

Then how do you specify how many days to hold the charge? Will this set a universal rule for all merchants once set ā€“ say 7 days ā€“ or is this something you have to set manually for each merchant in the stripe dashboard as the marketplace administrator?

Hi @mark2,

Our plugin uses the Stripeā€™s implementation of Capture Now, which is 7 days. Iā€™m afraid it is not possible to change it. But if you set it as ā€˜trueā€™, it will immediately capture the charge. If set as ā€˜falseā€™, it will charge the customer anyway, and it will charge every customer that tries to pay through your platform by using our plugin, if using this feature. And then up to 7 days you are able to manage whether money gets transferred to the recipient or not. You can find more information here https://stripe.com/docs.

Thanks

Hello guys,
Is it possible to display in Bubble app connected account userā€™s balance thank to this plugin? I want it to look similar to Stripeā€™s one (screenshot provided)

Hi @sebastianymail, thanks for asking and sorry for delay. Please let us check on it and Iā€™ll notify you back asap. :pray:

Hi @sebastianymail,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to retrieve the balance information at the moment. Perhaps this would be a possible improvement for future updates of the plugin, but currently this option is not available.

Thanks for understanding.

This is like a basic functionality in my opinion because if we have a cutomer who is also a seller, how he or she knows how much money he or she earned throughout our platform?

Hi @sebastianymail,

Thanks for asking and sorry for delay. Currently, the best way to know is by checking your Stripe account, as this is private information and only you, as a platform owner/seller should be aware of. However, weā€™ve taken your feedback into account and perhaps add this feature in future updates.

Thanks for understanding.

Hello,

Just purchased this plugin and am trying to get it setup.

In your demo, how do you dynamically get the current userā€™s IP address?

Screenshot 2020-07-28 at 13.32.22

Hi @alexcooney6,

Thanks for asking. Weā€™re simply using Bubbleā€™s Ipiphy plugin that has a single data call Get current userā€™s IP address:

You can check the editor under Plugins Tab as well, here. Also, please check docs for guidance and more information on pluginā€™s capabilities.

Hope it helps.

1 Like

Thanks @alexandru :slight_smile:

@alexandru sorry to trouble you again, but whatā€™s the best way to test out the signup flow to make sure everything is working without using real data?

Hi @alexcooney6, no worries, I think itā€™s more of a Bubble related question, but whether it is Bubble or Stripe, you can register sellers with fake data something like test@test.com, so you donā€™t have to use real data. The real email is useful when youā€™d like to test features like password resetting, because it requires a real one so you can check on it.

If you have more Bubble questions, please post your request here https://forum.bubble.io/ where you can find more help from the community.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @sebastianymail,

Iā€™m reaching out to notify that we pushed an update to our plugin and added the feature to retrieve the Balance. If youā€™d like to use it, please update the plugin to the latest version, refresh your app and give it a try.

Retrieve a sellerā€™s balance - used to retrieve an userā€™s balance if the ā€œStripe-accountā€ field is filled in. Otherwise, it will retrieve the current balance of the platform.

Thanks!

1 Like

Regarding above post, thank you once again for implementing this. There is just a minor issue. Amount result is not being retrieved as a number but as a text I suppose and because of that I cannot perform calculation in the formula.
For instance if the amount is 501.41 EUR in Stripe it retrives 50141 which when formatted in Stripe as currency gives 50 141,00 EUR. It would help if I can divided it by 100 but canā€™t at the moment.

Hi @sebastianymail,

Could you please go to Settings - Collaboration tab within your editor. Add our support@zeroqode.com account to your collaboratorā€™s list. Also, please tell us your app name and page name where this problem occurs on test.

Note: avoid the warning message regarding plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Weā€™ll investigate it inside your app and get back to you with a feedback asap.

1 Like

Hi @sebastianymail, thanks, we have received your invitation to your app. Could you also please name the page where this problem occurs on test, so we could check on it and preview as well.

Hi @sebastianymail,

Thanks for providing access to your app and cathing up. The problem is not in the plugin but rather its implementation with retrieving sellerā€™s balance.

The idea is that retrieving sellerā€™s balance may be in multiple currencies so it is returning a List which is of type number. You just need to use :first item or place into a RepeatingGroup, for example, then youā€™ll be able to work with numbers per se. But you can accomplish it even in a text element as is, just using the instruction above.

Thanks