Templates Plugins Courses

Swipe to Workflow Action - New Plugin from Zeroqode

We have just published a new plugin
Swipe to Workflow Action - Assign customized swiping actions to your mobile app, and enhance mobile experiences for your users.
Swipe left to remove order, swipe up for more details, or simply apply any of countless cases, where the “swipe to action” makes using your app much more convenient.
swipe_detector

For details, screenshots and demos please visit https://zeroqode.com/plugin/swipe-to-workflow-action-1531752584544x288312056348672000

If you have questions about this plugin or need any help, please reach out at https://forum.zeroqode.com .

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

@levon does this plugin distinguish between a swipe a tap if the swipe action is over the top of a button?

i think it will distinguish those actions and should not conflict there

Thanks @levon but I need soomething that can distinguish between tap and swipe and also be used for mouse drags as well as touch drag/swipe. Would any of your or @jarrad other plugins help me?

I need to find a way to build the swipe card or tabs functionality you see at the link below and to allow it to have a tab bar that is wider than the screen with dynamic tabs. I can manage it swipes quite well using drag and drop groups (horizontal scrolling took me nowhere as it does not bounce into position) but now I’ve got swipe to work, I can’t distinguish between it and a tap. The cards (or slides if you prefer) contain elements, not images so they have buttons and I’m completely stuck and looking for some approach to help me get that distinction. Any tips would be much appreciated.

You could probably combine this plugin with the “draggable” plugin from Bubble or with this plugin from us https://bubble.is/plugin/mouse--element-positions--move--draggable-elements-1507191261078x402370831451160600

Great plugin. Finally someone make it! :slight_smile:

I need to be able to use in a fixed repeating group of 5 items. I’m not able to separate each row. Gave same result whatever current cell index id always equal 1. I probably miss something?
John

Hey John, maybe you could put a group inside the cell of repeating group. and then in the ID use a dynamic expression like (anyidcurrentcellindex) and then in the plugin you can refer to these IDs, hopefully that way it would work.

I tried that too but failed. I will continue and let you know. Just need an example :wink:

Why don’t you post some screenshots of how you configured the IDs and the plugin and we’ll try to help you out?

Just realized I was not using dynamic id in the group inside RG… make sense it was acting like that. In progress :wink:

Need Element IDs to be dynamic too. Possible?
17%20PM

since you already know which IDs you gonna have then it’s better to use fixed ones,

Is there a way for you to add settings for sensitivity? I have been doing some testing and swiping left and right works amazing but many times when I swipe down just to scroll page (not in perfect angle) it detects it as a swipe to left or right. Just saying that with current sensitivity it’s not really user friendly but ability to adjust some settings might help.

I’m afraid not at the moment, we are overloaded with other work, sorry