Services Plugins FAQs

Swipe to Workflow Action - New Plugin from Zeroqode

We have just published a new plugin
Swipe to Workflow Action - Assign customized swiping actions to your mobile app, and enhance mobile experiences for your users.
Swipe left to remove order, swipe up for more details, or simply apply any of countless cases, where the “swipe to action” makes using your app much more convenient.
swipe_detector

For details, screenshots and demos please visit Swipe to Workflow Action Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

If you have questions about this plugin or need any help, please reach out at https://forum.zeroqode.com .

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

1 Like

@levon does this plugin distinguish between a swipe a tap if the swipe action is over the top of a button?

i think it will distinguish those actions and should not conflict there

Thanks @levon but I need soomething that can distinguish between tap and swipe and also be used for mouse drags as well as touch drag/swipe. Would any of your or @jarrad other plugins help me?

I need to find a way to build the swipe card or tabs functionality you see at the link below and to allow it to have a tab bar that is wider than the screen with dynamic tabs. I can manage it swipes quite well using drag and drop groups (horizontal scrolling took me nowhere as it does not bounce into position) but now I’ve got swipe to work, I can’t distinguish between it and a tap. The cards (or slides if you prefer) contain elements, not images so they have buttons and I’m completely stuck and looking for some approach to help me get that distinction. Any tips would be much appreciated.

You could probably combine this plugin with the “draggable” plugin from Bubble or with this plugin from us https://bubble.is/plugin/mouse--element-positions--move--draggable-elements-1507191261078x402370831451160600

Great plugin. Finally someone make it! :slight_smile:

I need to be able to use in a fixed repeating group of 5 items. I’m not able to separate each row. Gave same result whatever current cell index id always equal 1. I probably miss something?
John

Hey John, maybe you could put a group inside the cell of repeating group. and then in the ID use a dynamic expression like (anyidcurrentcellindex) and then in the plugin you can refer to these IDs, hopefully that way it would work.

1 Like

I tried that too but failed. I will continue and let you know. Just need an example :wink:

Why don’t you post some screenshots of how you configured the IDs and the plugin and we’ll try to help you out?

1 Like

Just realized I was not using dynamic id in the group inside RG… make sense it was acting like that. In progress :wink:

1 Like

Need Element IDs to be dynamic too. Possible?
17%20PM

since you already know which IDs you gonna have then it’s better to use fixed ones,

Is there a way for you to add settings for sensitivity? I have been doing some testing and swiping left and right works amazing but many times when I swipe down just to scroll page (not in perfect angle) it detects it as a swipe to left or right. Just saying that with current sensitivity it’s not really user friendly but ability to adjust some settings might help.

I’m afraid not at the moment, we are overloaded with other work, sorry

Hello Levon and ZEROCODE people,

I have a repeating group and show it each cell vertically as CARDS…

I want to SWIPE each CARD (Left I delete the CARD and Right I keep the CARD)

Is your PLUGIN able doing this?

The other SWIPE PLUGIN that works with BUBBLE cannot do at the CURRENT CELL level. It can detect the REPEATING GROUP but not the CURRENT CELL…

Looking forward to reading from you
Best regards
Pierre

Hello @3whiteshirts, thank you for reaching out.

You can try to add “delete item” to the workflow.

If we understood correctly you trying to build something similar to Tinder or other swipe apps.

Take a look on out Tinder Clone template - we have already some of functions implemented there.

Hope it helps and looking forward to your reply.

Regards, Zeroqode Team.

@3whiteshirts, just tested with repeating groups - it works great.

Check our demo https://zeroqode-demo-08.bubbleapps.io/swipew2

Hope it helps and looking forward to your reply.

Regards, Zeroqode Team.

1 Like

Hello Pavel and Levon,
I have purchased your PLUGIN and unfortunately, I’m facing several problems and limitations.

I have a Repeating Group and I show the content with CELL CARDS that I scroll vertically. About 2 CELL CARDS are visible on each screen. I want the user to scroll up and SWIPE RIGHT or SWIPE LEFT on each CARD When LEFT, the CARD disappear and the following CARD goes up.

I have installed the PLUGIN in the Repeating Group or in the CARD Group.
I have indicated both CARD ID or Repeating Group ID into the PLUGIN ID.

And whatever the configuration I’m facing the same issues:

• When I SWIPE on a CELL CARD, the WORKFLOW runs for the whole Repeating Group and for all the CARDS.
    What do you recommend me to do?
    Looking forward to reading from you.
    Regards
    Pierre

As you can see below on the screenshots when I click on a CELL, the Workflows applies to all cells and the entire Repeating Group … This is not what I want …

Your example (with the Dogs in a Repeating Group) shows only one CELL… And the workflow is SHOW NEXT… But what I was asking in my previous Post is to have a SWIPE detection and a Workflow at the CELL LEVEL…

can you show screenshots of how you configured workflows that trigger on the swipes please?