Services Plugins FAQs

Zeroqode Native Apps

Thanks @brommko and @kopris2003 i was able to submit my app to the apple but i got this email from them. Should i be worried?.

Dear Developer,

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, “X2dtv App” 1.0.0 (1). Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:

ITMS-90809: Deprecated API Usage - Apple will stop accepting submissions of apps that use UIWebView APIs . See https://developer.apple.com/documentation/uikit/uiwebview for more information.

After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to App Store Connect.

Best regards,

The App Store Team

1 Like

We have same problem as @olustixs01.
We download the zip monthes ago, app wasn’t ready at all. So after send to apple, we get the wkwebview notice.
So I check the zeroqode download link again, and the size rise from about 300Mb to 450Mb ( around) . Also a grep -i wkwebview show some results.

I read again the documentation of zip just in case things changed. But the only thing I see in this new zip:
is App.xproject are in “Archive” directory. When I try to open App.xp… I see a “Super View” app. This is not really matching the documentation, and the old way of just putting the url ( even I can see url or external link in superview.plist ).
Help would be great, thx

Hello! I Have the same error and i have a week looking for a solution. Did you fixed that error?

I did, contact me on brommko@yahoo.com, send me your current project and I will send you the updated version.

@levon
I am trying to just get the iOS webview app off the ground, but I am stumbling at the beginning. I am getting this error:
Showing Recent Messages

:-1: SWIFT_VERSION ‘5’ is unsupported, supported versions are: 3.0, 4.0, 4.2. (in target ‘App’)

So, I tried the following:
In the build settings, I changed the Swift complier language version from 5.0 to 4.2 and still got the same error.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi,

You don’t need to change that, you can set to swift 5. Make sure you are using the latest Xcode 11?

Best regards

That was it. MUCH appreciated! Quick response and quick fix!

Thank you @brommko

@brommko
Everything has been running smoothly and xcode updated to 11.2 and now my build has failed. Any ideas? I’ve tried flipping my BUILD LIBRARY FOR DISTRIBUTION = YES but that did not work.

Hi,

I will recompile the app and send an update. Please wait day or two.

Thanks

3 Likes

Hello,
So my app got rejected by Apple because apparently it won’t run on wifi on Ipad. Could it be something I changed in info.plist?

Also I have both the Apple and Android wrappers…Have you pushed out an update to them and if so how can I receive them?

Hi,

Send me the project on brommko@yahoo.com and I will check it out and update.

Best regards

1 Like

Hello, I am getting the same issue with the Xcode Version 11.2. Did you get any fix to that?
ThANK YOU.

Sent you an email yesterday @brommko

Hi,

Make sure you are using the Xcode version 11.2.1. Also I will send an update in day or two with a few improvements.

Best regards

Hello guys! Im looking for someone to upload my app to the apple app store, I bought the zeroqode native app but the thing is that i dont have a Macbook.

Can someone help me? Please.

Hi,

can you please tell me the date when you purchased Zeroqode native app?

Hello, yes. It was 9/9/2019

Hi,

Can you contact me on brommko@yahoo.com so you can share me your project and credentials for apple.

Best regards

1 Like

Hey @brommko,

I had to install the newer version of XCode 11.3.1 and no I get the Error
Module compiled with Swift 5.1 cannot be imported by the Swift 5.1.3 compiler: /Users/admin/Desktop/Project/Frameworks/SuperViewCore.framework/Modules/SuperViewCore.swiftmodule/arm64-apple-ios.swiftmodule

Can you help here, too?

Best
Regards Roman

Hi,

There is nothing I can do here. You can only install the previous version of Xcode and use the app.

Best regards