sent you pm with the link
Hello @levon . does it matter which xcode template I choose as I’m trying to follow your quickguide video?
Why do you need a new template, this is not shown in the quick guide video? Everything you need to do is to:
- unpack the project zip
- open the white Zeroqode.xcworkspace file
- in xcode general tab for Zeroqode target there is a display name input, put your site name in it.
- on the left side of Xcode select file named Zeroqode.plist file and set the URL with your own
- on the top there is a run button, select one of the simulators and press Run
- now your app is ready
- open documentation and follow the instructions for replacing image and splash icons
If you need more help, send me a private message.
I am running into multiple issues to use the Native App solution in iOS (I haven’t even tried the Android one).
- Multiple deprecation warnings. I downloaded the link I got in my email after purchasing and upon building with Xcode 9 (which is not even the latest) got 84 warnings, many of them referring to deprecated behaviors.
Is there a newer version of this package? And if so, why do we have to go through the process asking for it instead of getting the right link upon purchase?
- Plist seems to not be read I tried changing the interstitial ads by setting the ShowInterstitialInSecoundsEvery to 5 as shown in the video and the counter still counts to 60.
- Outdated Guided Video. I understand that fundamentally there is not much difference between what is shown in the video and the actual zip file, but it would be nice to have a guided video that shows something that actually looks like the Xcode workspace I am opening. Is there an updated video/doc besides the one included in the zip file?
In conclusion, is there a place to download the updated version mention in previous conversations?
I’ll ask our developer to help you out
We are working on a new version of the app. Warnings are just warnings and they are not in our app, the project is using dependency libraries that have those but we are working on that also. With new update, we will attach new tutorials.
About interstitials, Google updated the policy a few days ago, they don’t allow showing ads like that anymore, so we are going to remove that functionality in our next update and add something new.
Can you send me everything you need in the app and I will create it for you? Name, URL, bundle id, splash image 2048-2048, app icon 1536x1536.