Services Plugins FAQs

ZQ Fuzzy Search & Autocomplete keyword search not working

@floripaolo

Seems like the root cause of the mentioned issue - is your device does not recognize the item on the mobile devices (responsive settings).
We just checked the code and the element is not visible for the page:

For the desktop - the element is visible and information could be received, but the mobile view app doesn’t recognize it.
Please try to play around with the settings :pray:

Best regards,

You’re talking about the Apple login element?
How can it not be visible on mobile since it’s been used (and it works for payments) only for mobile?

Desktop version does not use the element…

What setting i should play with? The location of the Airnative plugin?

Hello @Ecaterina

I’ve setup a click counter for subscribe buttons as below and this works fine.

I need to limit clicks for Apple Signin as well, since it is slow and double clicks can make the button unreactive for days (!!!).

Unfortunately there is no option fo the SigninWithApple element “This element isn’t clickable” to choose from conditions.
Therefore the counter cannot work.

Is there a way to solve this?

Hello, @floripaolo

First of all, please note that your rebuild will be ready on Monday. Since our team received the details only today, it will be ready on Monday and you will be notified about it.

The point is that the item does not work correctly, and we believe that this is because the application does not see it.
I would like to suggest that you add a pop-up that will pop up when the item is working correctly. That way we’ll know if it’s working at all and if it’s getting information.
If the popup is not displayed, it means that the item does not work.

Unfortunately, it is not possible with the current version of the plugin. All actions related to the button are regulated by the Apple platform itself.

Best regards,

It looks like it’s working for Android. But not for iOS.

Both accounts have active subscriptions. Android has been updated. iOS not.
Also popup alerts show the same resutl.

UPDATE:

With the Android account above I tried to cancel the subscription.
As per workflow I got transferred to Google Play store.
I waited 10sec before cancelling, but meanwhile the Bubble workflow went on disregarding all actions that where linked to the check purchase condition:

Although the subscription has not been cancelled the Active Purchase Check returned a “no”.

We had a new issue we didn’t have before.

A customer made a payment, he got a WF error but got charged anyways.
Bubble did not register anything.

Below the extract from his log.

This is very frustrating to say the least

Hey, @floripaolo
Thanks for your patience.

It seems like the issue with canceling a subscription is related to your workflow. We recommend you configure it:
You have the AppStore/google play open and in the meantime, the workflow continues. You need to split the workflow:

• run return purchase;
  • schedule custom event after x ( > 60 sec ) time;
  • In custom event run action check status;
  • after status is checked will be triggered event Purchase checked;
  • and now save data to DB.

If you don’t like the way the check works, you can try connecting these APIs through the API connector and requesting statuses from the stores.

We checked the servers on our side and I need to note that everything is okay on our side. We can’t verify it.
In case you will be able to reproduce this error during these days, let us know and we will check the logs once again.

Best regards,

1 Like

I’ll try this.

Up to now it was a one time event. I hope it stays that way.

Cheers

1 Like

I didn’t have time to change it yet, but it looks like it’s working…

Le’ts hope for the best… LOL

I’ll be in vacation for 10 days, so you won’t be bothered from me for a while! :wink:

1 Like

Hey, @floripaolo

I hope that it will work for you properly and you will not encounter any issues :pray:

Have a nice vacation and let me know if some other issues will appear :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,

Hello @Ecaterina

Despite it was looking as if the IAP Check Active PUrchase was finally working, it does not.

As soon as the “Page is loaded” event triggers the check and the save IAP state, although there is an active subscription, the state switches to NO.
As you can see most of them did not cancel the subscription.

I tried subscribing with Sandbox. From there I can confirm that a new page load switches the state to NO.

This is the WF responsible:
The check with subsequent 2000ms pause:

Then the trigger:

and the state change:
Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 16.14.57

Hello, @floripaolo

Please allow us to analyze your workflow and the subscription status once again. It can take some time due to the vacation of some of our developers.
I will revert to you ASAP.

Thank you!
Best regards,

Please let me know soon, as many users get their access denied.

This check is the only way to know if a user has an active subscription…

BTW: It seems that it is working with Google Play.
App store definitely does not work.

@floripaolo

Previously, we mentioned that besides the action for Checking the status of the subscription, there is the Event, that is triggered after the mentioned action.
Please let me know if you are using it.

Best regards,

I am not sure what you are talking about.
But as you can see in the previous screenshots, I have separated the loading event (where the check happens) and the event where the status is saved.

On the first event, after the check, the trigger:

Hello, @floripaolo

Earlier, I mentioned that we have a specific Event that will check the status of the purchase:

Our developers recommend using exactly this event, instead of your custom event. Unfortunately, I can’t provide you with an exact root cause of the issue in case of using the custom events.

Hope it will be helpful for you.
Best regards,

1 Like

This “IAP Purchase checked” event does not have to be triggered by the initial event (“Page is loaded” with “IAP check active purchase” action in my case) ?

The check still results in a NO.

I tried with both plugins:

Airnative A pop up Purchase does not trigger anything
Airnative Apple login does result alway in a NO despite having an active subscription.

UPDATE:

The check works fine on Google Play.

it still does not work on App Store.

So there is nothing I can do on my side. It must be a bug on your side…

Hello, @floripaolo

Please note that our plugin is using the third-side libraries, so in case you are receiving the wrong result, it’s a not bug on our side.
Our tool is not responsible for the result, but only for retrieving it, so when the library accesses the Apple Store and gets the wrong result :pray:

Please note that due to the difficulties in setting up the events for checking the active subscription, we decided to create a special call ( which wouldn’t use the third-side libraries). Unfortunately, we can’t investigate each custom use case and fix it, even if our tool is retrieving just results from the platforms.

This call will retrieve automatically the information about the status of the subscription.
However, it will be required to wait a bit, until this call will be ready.

Best regards,

So what am I supposed to do in order to make it work?
I need to wait? That’s it?